UPDATE: HES HERE! - My son may be born during tonights game adding to Bills Mafia!

Alphadawg7

46 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yup...total LAMP post...but I don't care HA

I am going to be watching the game tonight at the hospital as we checked in this morning at 6am for my wife to begin getting induced for our 2nd son!

My wife told me to go down the street to a famous Bills bar here in Santa Monica called "Busbys" to watch the game because she is awesome.  Admittedly that would be pretty cool, but, I would still rather be by her side and watch it here in the room with her so gonna just do that. 

So who knows, newest member of Bills Mafia may be coming during the game tonight!  I can't wait to baptize this one into Bills Mafia too by putting him through a little homemade styrofoam table like I did my first son last year haha.  

LFG!!!!!!!!!!  GO BILLS!!!!!!

Good luck.  And if you go to that bar you’ll be a dead man walking.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yup...total LAMP post...but I don't care HA

I am going to be watching the game tonight at the hospital as we checked in this morning at 6am for my wife to begin getting induced for our 2nd son!

My wife told me to go down the street to a famous Bills bar here in Santa Monica called "Busbys" to watch the game because she is awesome.  Admittedly that would be pretty cool, but, I would still rather be by her side and watch it here in the room with her so gonna just do that. 

So who knows, newest member of Bills Mafia may be coming during the game tonight!  I can't wait to baptize this one into Bills Mafia too by putting him through a little homemade styrofoam table like I did my first son last year haha.  

LFG!!!!!!!!!!  GO BILLS!!!!!!

I feel like Josh should be the called to be the godfather

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Good luck.  And if you go to that bar you’ll be a dead man walking.

haha nah I’m settled in here with the wife, only place I want to be.  Although she is being authentic I can go and thinks it would be pretty cool for me to go.  But this is where I want to be :) 

I had to come online to finger peck post with one hand because I love celebrating the iconic days of our lives, *broken wrist)

mazel alphadawg7 y familia my Saludos and best wishes

GO MRS ALPHADAWG7 You've got this 🙂

BEST xo muppy

GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

I had to come online to finger peck post with one hand because I love celebrating the iconic days of our lives, *broken wrist)

mazel alphadawg7 y familia my Saludos and best wishes

GO MRS ALPHADAWG7 You've got this 🙂

BEST xo muppy

GO BILLS

Thanks dude, and hope that wrist gets better fast!

• Thank you (+1) 1