UPDATE: HES HERE! - My son may be born during tonights game adding to Bills Mafia!

Alphadawg7

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Nope :( 

He showed his Bills Mafia loyalty and decided stayed in long enough for us to watch us win and will be coming later it looks like

Surprised the play that ended it didn't result in instant labor :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Sojourner said:

Oh. You didn’t give birth yet? The game must not have been that stressful 😝

I gave birth 3 times based on my yelling during the game.  My wife was cool as a cucumber though haha

• Haha (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yup...total LAMP post...but I don't care HA

I am going to be watching the game tonight at the hospital as we checked in this morning at 6am for my wife to begin getting induced for our 2nd son!

My wife told me to go down the street to a famous Bills bar here in Santa Monica called "Busbys" to watch the game because she is awesome.  Admittedly that would be pretty cool, but, I would still rather be by her side and watch it here in the room with her so gonna just do that. 

So who knows, newest member of Bills Mafia may be coming during the game tonight!  I can't wait to baptize this one into Bills Mafia too by putting him through a little homemade styrofoam table like I did my first son last year haha.  

LFG!!!!!!!!!!  GO BILLS!!!!!!

Yes!!!! Heres to a happy healthy boy!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, djp14150 said:

Was Mafia born?

No, funny they were checking her to see how far along she was when Taron intercepted that pass and I jumped out of my chair yelling YES! and they looked at me like I was crazy and started cracking up haha.  

Earlier when the nurse was in the room and that BS phantom roughing the passer call got called on AJE the nurse said, "I can't tell who is in labor, you or your wife because you look like you are in more pain than she is" hahaha because I was pissed and pacing and stewing over that play LMAO

Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes from everyone, looks like the Mafia won't be getting bigger until tomorrow now.  Hopefully during the night or in the morning

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1