UPDATE: HES HERE! - My son may be born during tonights game adding to Bills Mafia!

Alphadawg7

Boys are awesome. My younger one plays 7th grade football and starts at WR. I have a big canvas picture of Allen and Diggs in my basement doing their handshake and hadnt wanted to take it down. So I taped his football picture over diggs. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yup...total LAMP post...but I don't care HA

I am going to be watching the game tonight at the hospital as we checked in this morning at 6am for my wife to begin getting induced for our 2nd son!

My wife told me to go down the street to a famous Bills bar here in Santa Monica called "Busbys" to watch the game because she is awesome.  Admittedly that would be pretty cool, but, I would still rather be by her side and watch it here in the room with her so gonna just do that. 

So who knows, newest member of Bills Mafia may be coming during the game tonight!  I can't wait to baptize this one into Bills Mafia too by putting him through a little homemade styrofoam table like I did my first son last year haha.  

LFG!!!!!!!!!!  GO BILLS!!!!!!

Congrats man.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yup...total LAMP post...but I don't care HA

I am going to be watching the game tonight at the hospital as we checked in this morning at 6am for my wife to begin getting induced for our 2nd son!

My wife told me to go down the street to a famous Bills bar here in Santa Monica called "Busbys" to watch the game because she is awesome.  Admittedly that would be pretty cool, but, I would still rather be by her side and watch it here in the room with her so gonna just do that. 

So who knows, newest member of Bills Mafia may be coming during the game tonight!  I can't wait to baptize this one into Bills Mafia too by putting him through a little homemade styrofoam table like I did my first son last year haha.  

LFG!!!!!!!!!!  GO BILLS!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

Hopefully the shock of your scream during the Hail Mary didn’t force the little man out lol

One way to get baby out and saves anesthesia although you will probably be charged for it anyways.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Nope :( 

He showed his Bills Mafia loyalty and decided stayed in long enough for us to watch us win and will be coming later it looks like

Congrats and rooting for a penalty free delivery

• Haha (+1) 2