10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

10 minutes ago, Beast said:

I actually think Aikman was speaking of that corny cartoon of Rodgers and Allen dancing when he said that.

After the epenesa penalty I was waiting for him to say QBs should have to wear a dress, but he didn't. I did.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Youre right, you dont. But the time to do that was in the off season. Just like Diggs was in the off season.  There are no kickers out there that would do any better right now. I dont understand how you dont comprehend that.

I don’t understand the argument for continuing to let him kick for us because there is none. Do i think they should have made the move 3 months ago? I absolutely do. Maybe you and I can join forces and look for a Time Machine. Or we can just realize there’s nothing we can do about the timing. We can only fix the situation that’s hampering the team. And I expect them to do so tomorrow 

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Just now, That's No Moon said:

His bulbous head obscured the refs view. As well as all the light from the stadium lights.

They were perfectly legal hits. Almost like the dude finally understands where the ball carrier's strike zone is, but can still drive through it with his previous vigor. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

He had a QB rating of 128; converted two 3rd and long TD's and sealed the game with his legs at the end.

I never said he didn’t have great stats. He did. But he didn’t have time in the pocket and the WRs left a lot to be desired. Again. Performances like that won’t get it done in the playoffs. 

11 minutes ago, Governor said:

Allen doesn’t get to attempt any because no team would ever be stupid enough to rush 2 on a Hail Mary play. 

That's just wrong.  It's because we're rarely in the situation to need to try one.  

And we rushed against Murray and he was successful. 

It's mostly luck(Roland Hooks) or a spectacular play ( D Hopkins).

Not for nothing, but if you went to Stanford, wouldn’t you know it’s “biased” and not “bias”?

Pretty funny he thought the refs were *favoring* the Bills.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

His bulbous head obscured the refs view. As well as all the light from the stadium lights.

I have no memory of this movie, but have always been able to quote this entire scene!!

“He’ll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillow.”!  🤣

23 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

makes me wonder if that Allen run at the end of the game was Allen basically taking it on his own. 

I think he said post game the call was a pass.  

3 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

They were perfectly legal hits. Almost like the dude finally understands where the ball carrier's strike zone is, but can still drive through it with his previous vigor. 

It seemed like toward the end of last year, he started doing a much better job of playing with his head up.

I want to give credit to Hyde and Poyer for having a positive effect on the one really troublesome part of his game. 

• Like (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Congratulations Josh Allen!

46 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

As much as I love NFL records for Josh Allen, this one is kind of lame considering Mahomes played one game his rookie year.

Yes, but this is Josh's seventh year, and he hasn't played the whole season yet.

In Patrick's 1st seven years, he started 96 games and had 231 total touchdowns.

In Josh's 1st seven years (to this point), he has started 98 games and has 234 total touchdowns.

So, you can't use the Mahomes didn't start his rookie year excuse. Josh has only 2 more starts than Mahomes in their first 7 years (not a whole season) and Josh has 3 more TDs. Now, maybe if Mahomes had two more games, he'd be a couple of TDs ahead of Josh. But it doesn't really matter. Either way, it shows that Mahomes and Allen are in a class all of their own right now, and Josh is not second tier...he's right there with Patrick. Now by the end of the year, Josh will have way more TDs than Mahomes in their first 7 years, and at that point you could say, well the gap is only that big because Mahomes barely played his rookie year. But right now, it's pretty darn even.

• Like (+1) 7

Bills had a 2nd and 5 to close out the game. I was screaming for a jet sweep with Samuel.Though everything worked out, I think a play call like that would have caught the Jets unprepared and had the ball in a speedsters hands. I don’t think we’ve ran that play yet this season. 

Maybe next week?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t understand the argument for continuing to let him kick for us because there is none. Do i think they should have made the move 3 months ago? I absolutely do. Maybe you and I can join forces and look for a Time Machine. Or we can just realize there’s nothing we can do about the timing. We can only fix the situation that’s hampering the team. And I expect them to do so tomorrow 

Well they wont be. "This is like saying we need to get Samuel off the team tomorrow, I never want to see him on the football field again... while the only guy out there is Kelvin Benjamine."

I knew early last season that Bass was shot. This is on Beane for not addressing it at the time it should be addressed. In the off season. Not now when there is no one out there to be had.  You being emotional is not going to change the fact that you dont take a 7 mil dead cap hit, when you have no cap space to begin with, just for a side grade at best.

2 minutes ago, BRH said:

Not for nothing, but if you went to Stanford, wouldn’t you know it’s “biased” and not “bias”?

Pretty funny he thought the refs were *favoring* the Bills.

Sherman is a bills hater. Don’t get it. It’s a bit disgusting. Nothing being called? Bills had 100 yards in penalties.

Sherman is a total moron fake *** MF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Danger Mouse said:

Good result 

ray Davis good. 

defence did what they do

but it all counts for nothing if Brady can’t get the offence working creatively. He’s far too predictable unless this is some 3D chess ***** for later in the year 

Are we ever going to throw on 1st down again this season?

• Haha (+1) 1