10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Just a question if it already hasn’t been asked…..

Why wouldn’t the Bills put Keion Coleman on the field in an obvious Hail Mary situation? You know….the guy that played NCAA hoops and can jump to the sky?

Why can’t McDermott and crew think outside of the box? I mean….it’s not even thinking outside of the box. Other teams have put offensive players out there in that situation for years.

Sean McDermott spits the bit when the clock nears 00:00 and he and his staff almost cost the Bills another football game.

You're making too much sense there, fella.

Coleman is probably the tallest guy in that scrum and can easily out jump Lazard I would think.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

T. Johnson won the game.  Come On Man!  

Yes.....he made a great play there.  But he showed some signs of rust at points in the game.  But nobody will hold that against him.  He was far from a problem.  Hamiln on the other hand......

Rodgers PC - called out the refs - said was "ridiculous" - including RTP on him (and the one on the jets).  On hail Mary "they decided to only rush 2 guys so we had all day to do it" Threw receiver under the bus on the int - said he was supposed to go vertical but had to adjust his throw mid-throw when he saw receiver was running wrong route breaking in

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

The RTP on the AJE sack still has me pissed.  What a garbage call that was.  

How was that a penalty?

He dropped the QB and followed through. No intent to injure. Did not drop weight in on him.  Absolutely a BS call.  

Will be played at ref camp next year as an example of a clean sack.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Can't wait to hear A-Aron speak about the game 

Lol, he said "that wasn't roughing the passer me. If we're going call there roughing the passer we might as well just play saracastaball."

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Funniest thing I heard tonight was when Buck asked Aikman what he thought about Allen leading the league in TDs since 2019. “You don’t want my opinion” lmao

Troy was critical of Allen after the draft.  He mentioned at that time that accuracy cannot be taught.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RunTheBall said:

Best part was Josh’s was ON. No happy feet, in control and made good decisions. Not to mention the game winning 3rd down run. 

Did we watch the same game? Josh was breaking the pocket any chance he got. Didn’t make costly mistakes, but wasn’t his best game, certainly wasn’t “ON”. He was “ON” for Dolphins and Jaguars. Not tonight. 

• Disagree 2
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Would the Jets kicker be better?   

Did you see Tyler Bass attempt that extra point? Yes. I would rather have Zeurlien or however you spell his name any day of the week over Bass right now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

You're making too much sense there, fella.

Coleman is probably the tallest guy in that scrum and can easily out jump Lazard I would think.

As long as he was in front of him.

Why was lazard allowed to be the only guy in front of the pack?? Defense has to do a better job of jockeying for the ball!

• Agree 3

Just now, davefan66 said:

As long as he was in front of him.

Why was lazard allowed to be the only guy in front of the pack?? Defense has to do a better job of jockeying for the ball!

I don't know WTF they were doing.

That's why they're DBs and not receivers.

• Agree 1