10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

Just thought of this in the 2nd half thread but should there be some type of rule that 4th down ints should be brought to the previous line of scrimmage if the intercepting defender doesn’t advance it beyond there? You are basically penalized for making a great play.

• Disagree 1

Just now, Process said:

Don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that was the worst football game I've ever watched. NFL should be embarrassed. What a garbage product that was.

You have forgotten some much worse games, my friend. I won't mention them because they will only hurt you.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

Just now, Roundybout said:

Weird. Thought we were massively outcoached and never won close games. 

We literally were evenly coached by a staff in their very first NFL game. This was an embarrasement. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 3

I have no idea what in the world I just watched..... 

This was an absolutely insane football game on so many levels.  If nothing else, it reinforced the fact more than ever that we have like 2-3 good skill players on offense.  The rest are replacement level at best.  We need to get some skill players on this team ASAP.  We may make the playoffs because we have Josh Allen and because of the division we are in, but we are not beating any good teams with the lack of talent we have at WR. 

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Good result 

ray Davis good. 

defence did what they do

but it all counts for nothing if Brady can’t get the offence working creatively. He’s far too predictable unless this is some 3D chess ***** for later in the year