10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

You dont take that dead cap hit just to put the same or worse kicker on the team. The time to do this was the off season. If they are going to take a dead cap hit like that then it needs to be for a better player.  Honestly, same as Diggs. I know Diggs kinda forced his way out but they needed to find a better replacement than the guys they brought in.

He’s the worst in the league. Literally anyone would be better 

Just a question if it already hasn’t been asked…..

Why wouldn’t the Bills put Keion Coleman on the field in an obvious Hail Mary situation? You know….the guy that played NCAA hoops and can jump to the sky?

Why can’t McDermott and crew think outside of the box? I mean….it’s not even thinking outside of the box. Other teams have put offensive players out there in that situation for years.

Sean McDermott spits the bit when the clock nears 00:00 and he and his staff almost cost the Bills another football game.

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

People complaining about McDermott? What did he supposedly do wrong this time?

He was supposed to actually play DB on the Hail Mary and knock the ball down.  

I didn’t like the 2 man rush, it gave Roger’s a lot of time to set it up and toss it to a 6’5” receiver.  

• Like (+1) 1