10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, appoo said:

Gonna keep repeating this but he called that perfectly. 4 DBs around the Hail Mary ball

No he didn't. A guy like Rodgers you rush because he is practically a statue. He woulda never made that throw. The guy had like 6 seconds in a crater of a hole to comfortably wait and perfect his pass with no pressure.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Did Johnson jump like two seconds too early?  He wasn’t even off the ground on the replay when the ball got there lol. I think that was the big issue 

Should put Coleman in on those kind of plays. 

Just now, major said:

Can saleh kick? He’ looking for work 

I’d take anyone over Bass at this point. 

unless we are kicking 40 yards and closer, we need to be going for it on fourth. 

fyi. Rodgers just admitted the refs were bad and the Epensa roughing the passer shouldn’t have been a penalty. and rushing two guys gave him all day. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, appoo said:

Gonna keep repeating this but he called that perfectly. 4 DBs around the Hail Mary ball

And not one made a play on the ball. It was the wrong call. Didn’t put pressure on Rodgers all game. Let him sit back there all game. He can’t move!

Oof. Rodgers just said in his press conference the roughing the passer call against Epenesea shouldn't have been a penalty. Talking about "phantom holding call"

Also said "they only rushed two guys, so I had all day" when talking about the hail mary.

Yikes.