10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, PayDaBill$ said:

I’m still more concerned about McD.  He’s proven over and over that he just can’t make the right call when things get tight.  Rushing 2 vs Rogers to close out the half was nothing short of boneheaded…  he’s a completely immobile qb & we gave him all day!

Gonna keep repeating this but he called that perfectly. 4 DBs around the Hail Mary ball

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, appoo said:

I am absolutely loving the Keon Coleman pick btw. He dropped a touch catch but made other plays, but he moves around so well on the field and already instinctively knows how to use his body to create space.

Hea gonna be a legit stud 

That was insanely good defense idk what he was supposed to do there. Jets defender had his hands right between keons and he still almost had it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That was insanely good defense idk what he was supposed to do there. Jets defender had his hands right between keons and he still almost had it 

My bad i thought that had hit his hands

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

People complaining about McDermott? What did he supposedly do wrong this time?

It was another 13 seconds. I guess we’ll call this one 8 seconds.

Edited by Governor
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

I am absolutely loving the Keon Coleman pick btw. He dropped a touch catch but made other plays, but he moves around so well on the field and already instinctively knows how to use his body to create space.

That wasn't even a drop. Reed made a picture-perfect play to rake the ball free. Nothing you can do but tip your hat to that one. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t care what the list is, I don’t care what the name is or if the guy has never been in an NFL game before…Tyler Bass can never kick another ball for this team. “There aren’t guys available” IDGAF. I don’t care who you replace him with…this guy can’t kick for us again. He’s mentally shot, it’s over.

You dont take that dead cap hit just to put the same or worse kicker on the team. The time to do this was the off season. If they are going to take a dead cap hit like that then it needs to be for a better player.  Honestly, same as Diggs. I know Diggs kinda forced his way out but they needed to find a better replacement than the guys they brought in.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

The Hail Mary still needs to be addressed after a defensive timeout. This ***** needs to stop on a professional NFL team. Game would not have been nearly as close. 

1 minute ago, notpolian said:

Giving up the hail mary was a fail

Fail by the players.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

If they use him properly!! Like they should try letting Samuel use his 4.31 speed to go deep 

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

I don’t think we’d be able to afford to cut Bass, sign a new kicker and have cap space to sign players later in the season when injuries happen 

Can saleh kick? He’ looking for work 

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

17 may be a deity.

Also, Sean, maybe don’t rush only two against probably the best Hail Mary thrower in league history.  You moron. 

Hail Mary's are luck, rodgers probably attempts more than other qbs, which is why he has so many. 

When's the last time Allen attempted one? I can't remember. 

• Like (+1) 1