10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

21 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

At this point, nothing changed, I don’t feel worse about him than I did yesterday… and they refused action then. 

we will see but not expecting it

If that last field goal was 7 yards further, it would have gone wide, right, just saying

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, appoo said:

Houston because of their pass rush and backers and WRs is my pick to come out of the AFC

Stroud seems to play small in all the biggest moments.  So often it seems like they’re cruising and he just lets the other team back in much like last week.  Took a really bad game from us to lose that one 

We have a history of crazy games in our division, especially with the Jets.  This was another.  The refs had too much of a mark on this one.  

The refs made calls that hurt both teams.  Bass missed an XP that was not due to the wind.  Another Hail Mary.  A bad roughing the passer, a weird overturned Roger’s fumble, etc.  

Take the W. 

Game Balls - Ray Davis, Taron Johnson, Rapp, Bernard, and Josh Allen. 

Edited by Bob in STL

13 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Gabe was awful too…. I haven’t paid much attention this year but I wonder about it if others are noticing a trend 

It’s the reason he’s taking so many big hits. He’s had a ton of roll to the right opportunities this season and most haven’t turned out how we’re used to.  

but that pass and catch to ray davis was beautiful.  

was good to see him scrambled left and get that huge 3rd down td to Knox.  That was a big balls play.  Such a stud 

2 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

One thing I hadn't thought of until just now... 

Did we come out of this game injury-free?

Sure seems like it.

And on that garbage field even.

Did Ty get dinged or did they just stay with Davis because he was rolling?

Just now, MJS said:

People complaining about McDermott? What did he supposedly do wrong this time?

The Hail Mary still needs to be addressed after a defensive timeout. This ***** needs to stop on a professional NFL team. Game would not have been nearly as close. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am absolutely loving the Keon Coleman pick btw. He dropped a touch catch but made other plays, but he moves around so well on the field and already instinctively knows how to use his body to create space.

Hea gonna be a legit stud 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m still more concerned about McD.  He’s proven over and over that he just can’t make the right call when things get tight.  Rushing 2 vs Rogers to close out the half was nothing short of boneheaded…  Rogers is a completely immobile statue of a qb but with a knack for making a play & we gave him all day!

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I don’t care what the list is, I don’t care what the name is or if the guy has never been in an NFL game before…Tyler Bass can never kick another ball for this team. “There aren’t guys available” IDGAF. I don’t care who you replace him with…this guy can’t kick for us again. He’s mentally shot, it’s over.

• Agree 1

I only caught the last 40% of the game due to an event (left early to catch the game)... 

Very glad for the win, big hits, and Josh not turning the ball over but...

At least twice I saw a couple Bills players about 4 or 5 years up the sideline, uncovered, and Josh still chose to run. Even if Josh throws it to them and they are quicly tackled, they get at least 6 or 7 yards. And on one of those Josh runs he only got a couple yards. He's either not seeing them or trusting them. Hope whatever it is, it gets cleared up.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t care what the list is, I don’t care what the name is or if the guy has never been in an NFL game before…Tyler Bass can never kick another ball for this team. “There aren’t guys available” IDGAF. I don’t care who you replace him with…this guy can’t kick for us again. He’s mentally shot, it’s over.

Did you not hear the winds were crazy 

10 minutes ago, BILLieve85 said:

They took $30mil dead cap to get rid of Diggs. He’s costing them games. This team doesn’t need to settle for FGs. Anyone is better at this point

I don’t think we’d be able to afford to cut Bass, sign a new kicker and have cap space to sign players later in the season when injuries happen 

• Agree 1