10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, K-9 said:

Nothing about this game, except for some good defense at times, went the way I thought it would, especially with how dominant our O line was against what I thought was a much tougher Jest D. Kudos to Kromer and co. And of course Josh who made several signature plays. I wish we had receivers who could separate on time when he’s in the pocket, but we don’t so we are reliant on him breaking containment and making something happen on the run, but when Josh does his thing, it doesn’t seem to matter. 

Allen got heated up. He just didn’t care for most part

3 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Am I being homer if I say that really was some of the worst officiating I've ever seen??

It was bad.  I’ve seen FAR worse.  But this was bad. I’d give this a 2.5 out of 10.  At least I don’t feel like officiating decided the game.  It was a big factor, but not a deciding one.  

Also, not helping things tonight is that both teams were sloppy.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, appoo said:

Sure but you look at the AFC and clearly the chiefs, ravens, Houston and likely the chargers are a level up on this team. I just don’t see how the Bills get through those teams. 

Idk chiefs win games like this sometimes.  If this is assuming we traded for an outside wr I think Houston is beatable.  Ravens will be tough but they ALWAYS look amazing in the regular season 

I don’t think it’ll be that lopsided should we see them again we were missing everybody on defense that game 

1 minute ago, ToGoGo said:

Well we have an elite QB so maybe something balances out. Long way to go. 

Injuries happen. Slumps happen. Yips happen. 

Well this defense should get better over the season as Cole Bishop settles in, we get Milano back, and Taron Johnson returns to form. 

we’re also getting some really poor play from Groot and Oliver (even before he got hurt), and I’m not sure that’s not gonna reverse course 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Idk chiefs win games like this sometimes.  If this is assuming we traded for an outside wr I think Houston is beatable.  Ravens will be tough but they ALWAYS look amazing in the regular season 

I don’t think it’ll be that lopsided should we see them again we were missing everybody on defense that game 

Houston because of their pass rush and backers and WRs is my pick to come out of the AFC

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, appoo said:

Well this defense should get better over the season as Cole Bishop settles in, we get Milano back, and Taron Johnson returns to form. 

we’re also getting some really poor play from Groot and Oliver (even before he got hurt), and I’m not sure that’s not gonna reverse course 

Big plays today were made by Bernard and Taron. Both guys out against the Ravens. Taron out vs Texans. He’s exactly the type of player that wins us the Texans game late. 

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Nothing about this game, except for some good defense at times, went the way I thought it would, especially with how dominant our O line was against what I thought was a much tougher Jest D. Kudos to Kromer and co. And of course Josh who made several signature plays. I wish we had receivers who could separate on time when he’s in the pocket, but we don’t so we are reliant on him breaking containment and making something happen on the run, but when Josh does his thing, it doesn’t seem to matter. 

If we cleaned up the stupid formation penalties (a couple seemed like bs) and false starts I think that second half would’ve gone a lot different

• Like (+1) 1