10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

30 minutes ago, BILLieve85 said:

Did we watch the same game? Josh was breaking the pocket any chance he got. Didn’t make costly mistakes, but wasn’t his best game, certainly wasn’t “ON”. He was “ON” for Dolphins and Jaguars. Not tonight. 

50 constantly bitchy posts all night and now complaining about the QB who was the best player on the field for either team. :doh:

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, The Helmet of said:

Sherman is a bills hater. Don’t get it. It’s a bit disgusting. Nothing being called? Bills had 100 yards in penalties.

Sherman is a total moron fake *** MF

The NFL narrative to keep Aaron Rodgers relevant is disgustingly obvious. The officiating reflected that tonight. I don't even know what I'm watching anymore. Pure choreographed nonetheless....

These are the kind of ridiculous games the the Chiefs win all the time and stack up wins.  Suddenly you look up and they are 5-0 heading into the bye.  Sometimes you just have to win ugly.  Big division win for the Bills tonight.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

36 minutes ago, BILLieve85 said:

Did we watch the same game? Josh was breaking the pocket any chance he got. Didn’t make costly mistakes, but wasn’t his best game, certainly wasn’t “ON”. He was “ON” for Dolphins and Jaguars. Not tonight. 

He was on against the defacto worst defense in the league but wasn’t his best against one of the better ones 🤣. More news at 11 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

50 constantly bitchy posts all night and now complaining about the QB who was the best player on the field for either team. :doh:

I never once complained about the QB. Look at who he has to throw to. He had a nice game, pulled through when it counted.

1 minute ago, Beast said:

I can’t wait until Rodgers has to come to Highmark and deal with the crowd noise. That will be so fun to watch him crumble.

I don't believe for a second that he's still be on the field at that point.

4 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Two things can be true at the same time.

Josh won the game for us / coaching staff was horrible as officiating. Thank god we played against a kicker worse than bass. McDermott and Babbitt did something no other coaches have been able to do this year - Mike rogers and the NYJ’s running game look good.

McDermott lucked into Josh Allen or he would have been fired a long time ago

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

These are the kind of ridiculous games the the Chiefs win all the time and stack up wins.  Suddenly you look up and they are 5-0 heading into the bye.  Sometimes you just have to win ugly.  Big division win for the Bills tonight.

The Chiefs get half of their wins this way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Taron seemed like he mistimed his jump absolutely horrendously to the point where you don’t even remember him being in the play

I don’t.  Will have to look at it when I rewatch it.