10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

14 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

I don't like how Rodgers doesn't wear Jets gear after losses in his pressers. He seems above the team.

There are a lot of players who don't wear their team's gear after the game.  Did you ever see Ryan Fitzpatrick or Cam Newton after a game?  https://images.app.goo.gl/EdpYqdLzDbuRzZik7 

https://images.app.goo.gl/V96k5x9QmFUxd4UJ6

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

Rapp was the mvp this game. Saved two touchdowns, had multiple breakups, and didn’t give up any major plays. Keep in mind, this is coming off a concussion. Big plays for him. Now Hamlin on the other hand..

Crazy that neither of his big ball-jarring hits were flagged.

They were textbook hits, but I'm still amazed that the refs didn't flag them due to force of the collisions over the middle. The refs were BRUTAL in general, and especially in the 2nd half, but NOT flagging Rapp's completely clean and effective hits was pleasantly surprising. The "look" of those plays mirrored other typically flagged plays. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Beast said:

Just a question if it already hasn’t been asked…..

Why wouldn’t the Bills put Keion Coleman on the field in an obvious Hail Mary situation? You know….the guy that played NCAA hoops and can jump to the sky?

Why can’t McDermott and crew think outside of the box? I mean….it’s not even thinking outside of the box. Other teams have put offensive players out there in that situation for years.

Sean McDermott spits the bit when the clock nears 00:00 and he and his staff almost cost the Bills another football game.

Because McDermott is not Belichick.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Crazy that neither of his big ball-jarring hits were flagged.

They were textbook hits, but I'm still amazed that the refs didn't flag them due to force of the collisions over the middle. The refs were BRUTAL in general, and especially in the 2nd half, but NOT flagging Rapp's completely clean and effective hits was pleasantly surprising. The "look" of those plays mirrored other typically flagged plays. 

I said the same thing.

I was just waiting for the flag to come out like 5 seconds after the play on both.

• Like (+1) 1

Couple of quick thoughts

1) Allen was dialed in tonight, and he looked more athletic than in prior weeks.  Maybe that shoulder and hand are healed up?

2) Rodgers still throws a nice ball, but has ZERO mobility and even less trust in half his receiving core.  He likes quick slants out of the slot or a designed screen.  That’s it

3) Hail Mary won’t happen again this season, but it’s annoying how it seems to work against us once a year 

4) Brady called a really solid game - other than abandoning the run in the third quarter 

5) Refs were a joke all night.  Terrible game from them

6) Sauce Gardner HATES contact.  I’d run a sweep his direction every play if I could, he can’t tackle

7) 4-2 in this division is as close to a lock as you can get.  Bills are staring 13-4 in the face

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Stop saying that. You don’t lose games because of 3 million dollars of dead cap. We didn’t care about the Diggs dead cap. We care about a kicker? We are not sacrificing wins for a kickers dead cap FFS. And Worse kicker isn’t in play here. This guy’s confidence is shot. I even thought he might miss that 22 harder. He CANT kick for us. I don’t care if they pay the next kicker 40k a year. 

Youre right, you dont. But the time to do that was in the off season. Just like Diggs was in the off season.  There are no kickers out there that would do any better right now. I dont understand how you dont comprehend that.

19 minutes ago, BILLieve85 said:

Did we watch the same game? Josh was breaking the pocket any chance he got. Didn’t make costly mistakes, but wasn’t his best game, certainly wasn’t “ON”. He was “ON” for Dolphins and Jaguars. Not tonight. 

He had a QB rating of 128; converted two 3rd and long TD's and sealed the game with his legs at the end.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2