10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF Post Game thread

BuffaloBill

7 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

agreed. 

I will also say— I have never seen the “replay assist” used so much in one game. I think “New York” knew this crew was struggling badly. 

I think mostly is because it was in NY. (Yes I know NJ)

Edited by Scott7975

I'm glad we won but the Bills need to get back to being a passing first team.  We're not beating really good teams running the ball on first and second downs. I think if Beane can get a receiver and another safety then they have a shot. Hamlin is not a starting safety and Mack Hollins is not a starting WR. He blew that 3rd down play which should have been a TD had he create some separation with going wider.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, ToGoGo said:

Eli Manning and the Giants say hello. 

Elite DLine.

anyway I don’t want to rain on folks win here. Bills won and I can’t imagine them not winning the division 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

People need to know how massive this win was. 2 games up with a win over that team through 6 weeks and now have the soft spot of the schedule.  That’s also a gut punch of  a loss for the Jets on their home field 

And our 2 division wins over the Jets and Dolphins have been on the road. 

• Like (+1) 2

Nothing about this game, except for some good defense at times, went the way I thought it would, especially with how dominant our O line was against what I thought was a much tougher Jest D. Kudos to Kromer and co. And of course Josh who made several signature plays. I wish we had receivers who could separate on time when he’s in the pocket, but we don’t so we are reliant on him breaking containment and making something happen on the run, but when Josh does his thing, it doesn’t seem to matter. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, appoo said:

Elite DLine.

anyway I don’t want to rain on folks win here. Bills won and I can’t imagine them not winning the division 

Well we have an elite QB so maybe something balances out. Long way to go. 

Injuries happen. Slumps happen. Yips happen. 

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

I'm glad we won but the Bills need to get back to being a passing first team.  We're not beating really good teams running the ball on first and second downs. I think if Beane can get a receiver and another safety then they have a shot. Hamlin is not a starting safety and Mack Hollins is not a starting WR. He blew that 3rd down play which should have been a TD had he create some separation with going wider.

I really struggle how Hamlin is starting over M Edwards who’s a veteran safety! Hamlin is a significant liability. Love the guy but not a starter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1