10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF 2nd Half Game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Roundybout said:

If we rushed four, people would whine about not dropping back 9. 

Make. A. Play. 

We've seen this song and dance before. Sean is an idiot in every single one of these types of situations. 

• Like (+1) 2

They rushed 2 guys......

They were playing the sidelines.  Fine.  But when you see that the ball doesn't come out right away, why aren't the intermediate defenders immediately running downhill rushing the passer?  It takes a ton of time for WRs to get down the field.  Why aren't you rushing that clock and making the ball come out early?

I will never understand this coaching staff in key moments.  They have no idea what they heck they are doing.  And, to make matters worse, they call time outs before all of these plays and come out of them totally clueless and unprepared.  I just can't anymore with this coaching staff.....

All of this on top of the fact that every good play we have made in the passing game has been Allen scrambling and making plays on his own.  Nothing works on schedule.  Our entire offense is basically backyard football.

• Agree 1

I love this team.  I have since I was 6 years old and we drafted Thurman Thomas.  But this team cannot and will not win a Super Bowl with McDermott.  I love the guy as a man.  I love him for what he did helping us claw our way out of that 17 years of hell.  But this CAN’T KEEP HAPPENING.

Your specialty can’t be defense and then I’ve seen this team fail defensively dozens of times in the last 5 years.  And not just loses but utter failure in big spots.

• Like (+1) 3

Rushing two is the opposite of what you want to do with someone with an arm like Rodgers.

McD has shot himself so many times in his coaching tenure that I’m surprised he has any feet left.

He’s a joke in high pressure and can be counted on to make the wrong decision every time. 

• Like (+1) 1