10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF 2nd Half Game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Process said:

Guess I'm in the minority but the DBs got to just knock the ball down. That was more on them than the play call. Terrible execution. 4v1 and they let the WR just post up in front while they all go for a pick. 

The receiver also pushed down the guy in front of him.  It wasn't that bad on McD - but it also happens too much.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I don’t get the Bills D. every other team knocks that hail mary down. i don’t understand why Taron wasn’t jumping to swat the ball? that means all the DBs jumping were behind the receiver. incredible.  you give up a hail mary you should lose. that changed the whole game

He did, he jumped waaaay too early. And Rapp decided to go for the pick. 

I’m sorry but McDermott sucks. I don’t want to hear about his record. He has Josh Allen!! He’s accomplished what pretty much anyone could with Josh Allen. He is the worst game manager in history. He consistently lets teams maximize their opportunities. That defense before half is enough to have him standing behind Saleh in the unemployment line. He is a BAD HC with a HOF QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

Don’t really see how that was coaching. Players need to execute

Maybe when it happens once it might be on the players. This kind of garbage happens constantly. At some point you have to look at the common denominator.