10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF 2nd Half Game thread

BuffaloBill

I don’t get the Bills D. every other team knocks that hail mary down. i don’t understand why Taron wasn’t jumping to swat the ball? that means all the DBs jumping were behind the receiver. incredible.  you give up a hail mary you should lose. that changed the whole game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, notpolian said:

This coaching staff has absolutely no idea what it is doing strategically at the end of halfs or games.  Just amazing.  Usually after a timeout too.  I don't care if you drop back 20 people, if you give the QB forever to throw, you can have a problem.  

They did it on 1st down rushed 3 and gave them all the time to make an easy catch.  Pressure the QB with 4 to take time off the clock.  

McD doesn't know how to close out games/halfs.   You take a timeout late and still can't figure it out

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Yobogoya! said:

It’s sad as all hell, but I fully expected that Hail Mary to be caught after McD called that timeout. 

But watching it happen, even expecting it, was funny as hell. Rushing two was just a hilariously bad call there. 

Plus, on a Hail Mary, you want a push up the middle. So what do we do?  Rush 2 wide that just get pushed out of the play and leave the middle of the field wide open for Rodgers to get a good look and make a catchable throw.

I swear this D acts like it has no idea what to do in these situations.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Bass misses an XP. McD gives up yet another end of half TD.  8 points.  In Mahome's entire career has he ever had to overcome 8 points given up just from complete idiocy? 

At the end of the first half of the 2021 AFC Championship game, the Chiefs had the ball on the Bengals 3 yard line. Mahomes threw the ball to Hill short of the goal line and the Chiefs came away with no points. They lost that game in OT. Those three points cost them the game.

• Like (+1) 1

I can’t believe the swing in how good I felt after the Knox TD to how bad I feel now. This is a season altering game and there’s no reason for the jets to even be close. We could have been up 17 before they got a real possession again. This coach is absolutely clueless and we will prob lose now. I feel sick over this. On first down I saw what we were doing. Just like 13 seconds. Play ***** defense #######. They had 1 time out. Why are guys at midfield