10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF 1st Half Game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

13 seconds game: "Can't get much dumber than that."

Mcdermott competing against himself: "Hold my beer"

When will the defenders on the field be held accountable?

2 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

We lose this game.  McDermott needs to be gone. He simply does not learn his lessons.

No defense for that defense. We did the same thing last week going to prevent and giving up an easy 10 yards to the Texans to kick a winning field goal. 

He’s a head case!

1 minute ago, pi2000 said:

that was OPI, he pushes Johnson down then jumps up to make the catch... otherwise TJ knocks it down or picks it easy

Rules are fairly loose in the Hail Mary jump pile. Technically defenders jump over the back and through WRs to get to the ball which is also OPI.

Guys were just positioned terribly. Why are they all so deep? Coaching problems here.

I love how they show all Roger's Hail Mary highlights and then her throws one. Like what the heck. It's embarrassing. McD invited them to take that shot by sending 2. Defense sucks so bad that not ONE of them could get ther to knock it down. SERIOUSLY. I'm going to blow a blood vessel. Lol

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

He just admitted he’s defending sidelines against a FG

Allen plays to win. McDermott plays to not lose. He's on an anchor on this team.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

As soon as I saw us playing 30 yards off on first down I knew the jets were scoring. Does this guy ever watch football? No other team in the ***** league gives up points on that drive. You just play real defense and they prob take a knee. This guy is the reason we can’t win. Win or lose i want McDermott fired. This guy is a literal idiot. On game days nobody is worse. This game was ***** over if you don’t do exactly that. Now we will prob lose. What an absolute disgrace 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2