10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF 1st Half Game thread

BuffaloBill

There was a LBer like 10-15 yards back just standing around. He's the one who eventually rushed and forced Rodgers to make the throw. What is the purpose of having a guy in that spot in no man's land? I think it was Williams. I'm wondering if he was supposed to rush a lot sooner than he did.

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Defensive timeout.

You know what that means right?

Big play for Jets upcoming.

Let’s be abundantly clear what happened here.

1) McDermott/Babich goes into B word-mode defense and allows 2 easy receptions to allow the Jets to get into hail-mary range.

2) The Jets have no timeouts, so McDermott, for the millionth time, bails the offense out by calling a timeout for them. Apparently he hasn’t learned that calling timeout doesn’t just give us time to get a play together - it also gives the opponent time.

3) They rush no-one, giving the entire Jets offense time to run 50+ yards downfield.

LITERALLY every coaching decision they made that drive was wrong.

It was like a no-hitter of bad coaching. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

That sums up McDermott defense under 2 mins. Soft and scared. 

Hamlin needs to go, he must have something on the coaching staff of beane. He isn’t even XFL level. 

Edited by GoBills!

I never thought it was possible for me to ever hate a coach more than Dick Jauron. Congratulations Shaun. You are the most pathetic game manager I have ever seen in my entire life. Not only have you cost us a Super Bowl, you have now most likely cost us a playoff birth. Just pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, notpolian said:

This coaching staff has got to be the worst strategically in the history of the NFL at the end of halfs and games.  They just have absolutely no idea what they are doing.  And it is often out of a defensive timeout.  Incredible.

Agree. I'm tired of it mismanagement end half and games 

• Agree 1