10/14/24 Game 6 Bills at (NJ) Jets MNF 1st Half Game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

That sums up McDermott defense under 2 mins. Soft and scared. 

Hamlin needs to go, he must have something on the coaching staff of beane. He isn’t even XFL level. 

I agree about Hamlin. Great story, but man I see NOTHING out of him for 1+ yrs. I mean nothing. We are playing with 10 defenders every game he starts. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Not McD's fault one bit. Knock the ball down. 

Hard to knock it down when everyone is behind the wideout.  You're taught very on in football to have your toes on the line when it's thrown and to not let the wideout get in front of you.  Absolutely stupid and terrible coaching.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

Why not just not rush anyone?  Two guys are never going to get home.  Wasted personnel.

OK so the Bills played it stupidly but I am still willilng to give Rodgers credit for a good play.

I said as soon as they got that last past they will throw a hail mary on the last pass. Amazingly, imbecile McD rushes 2 to insure that Rogers has a ton of time to set up and throw and of course the Bills look like they have never practiced a hail mary defense. How can he be this stupid? How can Babich be this stupid?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Nitro said:

When will the defenders on the field be held accountable?

That too...but its still an awfel D alignment.

You are right though. Just knock the ball away. Mug the receiver it's unlikely PI will be called.

• Eyeroll 1