Ravens are best team in AFC

Wiz

43 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Because they signed Derrick Henry, a great running back who is still very good (2yrs 16 mil), while we signed Curtis Samuel (3 yr 24 mil) a WR who never played with distinction wherever he's been.  I suppose we already had a power back to grind out the tough yards in our cold weather environment in Josh Allen? 

We are struggling to win in September and October, I don't think the missing piece is "grinding out tough yards in cold weather."

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

For now.  They’ll get to the playoffs and Jackson will gag as usual.

If they get to the playoffs and deploy the exact same gameplan with a healthy Henry as they did versus the Chiefs in last years AFCC I will literally laugh my ass off. 

Pacheco had 8 more carries than all of Baltimore. 14 more as a team. More power to them if the coaching staff believe they can win with Lamar throwing 40 times a game again. Not saying he can’t but with a season on the line I wouldn’t be making that the sword to fall on. 

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

We are struggling to win in September and October, I don't think the missing piece is "grinding out tough yards in cold weather."

We are? We went 3-1 in September and so far are 0-1 in October. 

We oughta FireChans

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

We are? We went 3-1 in September and so far are 0-1 in October. 

We oughta FireChans

We are.

We are averaging 15 PPG and 130 passing yards in our last 2 games.  With a great RB.  Another old good RB ain't changing that.

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

We are.

We are averaging 15 PPG and 130 passing yards in our last 2 games.  With a great RB.  Another old good RB ain't changing that.

I mean I don’t disagree with the RB part, but conveniently dismissing our 3 wins in September by saying we’re struggling in September is just silly. 

Also lopping in a massive blowout loss with a 3 point loss and thinking you have a sound point is hysterical too

Edited by JGMcD2

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

I mean I don’t disagree with the RB part, but conveniently dismissing our 3 wins in September by saying we’re struggling in September is just silly. 

We've struggled horrifically against the only good teams we have played this season. We have looked very good against the 27th ranked defense Cardinals, the 32nd ranked offense Dolphins and the 31st ranked defense Jags who are collectively 5-12 on the season. That's a picking top 5 in the draft record. Hang the banner!

• Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

We've struggled horrifically against the only good teams we have played this season. We have looked very good against the 27th ranked defense Cardinals, the 32nd ranked offense Dolphins and the 31st ranked defense Jags who are collectively 5-12 on the season. That's a picking top 5 in the draft record. Hang the banner!

Nobody is suggesting to hang the banner. 

Your original comment was stupid, so you’re going to get called out on it. Fix it and you have a point. 

15 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Nobody is suggesting to hang the banner. 

Your original comment was stupid, so you’re going to get called out on it. Fix it and you have a point. 

Compared to the OP's claim that Derrick Henry was the missing link for the 2024 Bills, my post should be nominated for a Nobel Prize.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Henry right now reminds me of McCaffrey last season at SF.   the man was injured for every game while with Carolina.  He gets to SF and has a magical year, no injuries.  Now he’s seeking medical help in Germany and hasn’t played.

Henry so far having a magical year, but father time and injury history is undefeated 

please.  difference js what one is on my fantasy team.  CmC in Carolina, then Henry, now CmC again.  

5 hours ago, Wiz said:

Because they signed Derrick Henry, a great running back who is still very good (2yrs 16 mil), while we signed Curtis Samuel (3 yr 24 mil) a WR who never played with distinction wherever he's been.  I suppose we already had a power back to grind out the tough yards in our cold weather environment in Josh Allen? 

Upcoming games….

at TB - Mon 

at CLE

DEN

CIN - thu 

at PIT

at Chargers -Mon

Philadelphia

—bye— 

Other than the Bills game they we’re 3-2 in one score game