Ravens are best team in AFC

Wiz

Because they signed Derrick Henry, a great running back who is still very good (2yrs 16 mil), while we signed Curtis Samuel (3 yr 24 mil) a WR who never played with distinction wherever he's been.  I suppose we already had a power back to grind out the tough yards in our cold weather environment in Josh Allen? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Henry is geriatric in running back years based on his number of carries and age. He isn’t going to maintain this effectiveness for 17 regular season games and the playoffs.

I mean that dudes been a unicorn wherever he’s been so if anyone could it would be him imo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Henry right now reminds me of McCaffrey last season at SF.   the man was injured for every game while with Carolina.  He gets to SF and has a magical year, no injuries.  Now he’s seeking medical help in Germany and hasn’t played.

Henry so far having a magical year, but father time and injury history is undefeated 

• Agree 1

In his last 3 postseason games, he has a total of 59 carries for 171 yards and 5 catches for 3 yards.  His teams have scored a total of 43 points.

Edited by Billl

1 minute ago, Saint Doug said:

Henry has owned us like little ***** for as far back as I can tell. Would’ve been horrible to have him on our side for a change. 

That's the odd thing. In most games we have handled him well on a play by play basis. Then he pops off a huge run and it looks much more dominant than he actually was.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Will January Samuel look different than October Samuel?

I'm still clinging onto the hope that the answer is yes because he is still on his way back from the turf toe. But it is hope rather than expectation at this stage.