Lets Create Our Own Power Ranking

Chaos

Which AFC teams Are Currently Better than the Bills ( to Close Thursday 10/17)  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which teams are currently better then the Bills?

• Chiefs
    • Chargers
    • Broncos
    • Raiders
    • Texans
    • Colts
    • Titans
    • Jaguars
    • Ravens
    • Steelers
    • Bengals
    • Browns
    • Jets
    • Dolphins
    • Patriots
    • No team is better than the Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2024 at 09:40 PM

Just now, Brand J said:

Stroud is catching up to Allen pretty quickly. I’d say he’s already a better pure passer than our guy. 

Oh for sure, he’s an awesome talent. He’s easily top 10 if not top 5 on the league. The roster definitely helps him out though. Not saying Allen is much better but I think if you had the ability to put his talent on that roster you see that 2 year window of 2020/21 Josh consistently. 

There’s pretty decent depth at every position on that team. 

• Like (+1) 1

Our lack of proven targets and struggling defense puts us behind the Chiefs, Texans, Ravens, Steelers and Bungles. 

Chiefs have Andy Reid, Mahomes and a pretty good defense.

Texans have one of the top WR groups in the league. Mixon and Stroud don’t hurt either.

Ravens have Lamar and Henry running at a historic rate.

Steelers defense is solid as always. Their offense does just enough to win.

Bengals have a top QB and a stable of weapons.

We have a struggling offensive line, inconsistent targets, and a Swiss cheese defense. Josh Allen and Cook are the only things keeping us afloat.

These issues can be fixed before the playoffs. The offensive line can gel, Shakir comes back into health, Milano and Miller come back, Coleman will be much more experienced, etc. I believe in the team but we have a ways to go to leap frog the top teams mentioned.

Now let’s beat the damn Jets and sweep the division this year, get to the playoffs healthy, and make a legit push to the promised land. Go Bills!

Edited by JJGauna
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1. Chiefs - Until someone knocks them from this spot

2. Ravens - Destroyed the Bills

3. Texans - Better coaching decided the game.

4. Bills - Better than tonight's opponent and should win. TBD

The patriots, Tualess Dolphins, Browns, Jaguars, Raiders and Broncos are all worse than the Bills.

1 hour ago, Herc11 said:

Ravens are the only team with a slight advantage and only because of how Henry is playing right now. 

Second place is a 4-way tie between Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, and Houston.

Chiefs have won one game by a toe and a second by poor officiating. They were very close to being 3-2.

Bengals o-line is still a mess and running game is so-so.

Houston barely survived due to piss-poor play calling at the end and with us missing key players. 

So the 3-2 Bills who have wins over the Cardinals, Jaguars, and Dolphins and the 2-4 Bengals who have wins over the Panthers and Giants are tied with the Chiefs who have won 11 straight games which include wins against the Bills and Bengals plus the Super Bowl?  That is one heck of a hot take.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

I think the Chiefs, Ravens, and Texans are better than the Bills now. Not ready to put the Steelers or Chargers on par with the Bills yet. 

Yea same. The Bengals are the ones I don't know what to do with. I think they have a higher ceiling than the Bills but their flaws might be more fundamental.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea same. The Bengals are the ones I don't know what to do with. I think they have a higher ceiling than the Bills but their flaws might be more fundamental.

I'm glad we’re not playing them right now 

2 hours ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

Texans aren’t better than us. The only teams I currently see are Ravens and well obviously the chiefs (who we can both still beat). Texans got lucky that McDermott decided to completely throw out the fundamentals of 2 minute football and NOT take the game into overtime. 

Roster wise on the Offensive side of the ball, it isn't even close. The only reason we got back in was Nico Collins going down. Not to mention, Joe Mixon and one of their starting Offensive Lineman were out for the game (granted we were also down Shakir). And even if they didn't f-ck up the last drive, there's no guarantee we would have won in Overtime either. 

2 hours ago, Sojourner said:

Disagree. Roster for roster they’re ahead of us. Only place where we are outright better is QB. That game wouldn’t have been close had Collins not left due to injury for 3 quarters. Sorry to burst the bubble dude. 

Don’t forget that their two starting RBs weren’t active either 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

Texans aren’t better than us. The only teams I currently see are Ravens and well obviously the chiefs (who we can both still beat). Texans got lucky that McDermott decided to completely throw out the fundamentals of 2 minute football and NOT take the game into overtime. 

That's better than us