10/14/24 Game 6 GAMEDAY Bills at Jets MNF PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

You don't have to turn your back to run PA.  Lots of different ways to get the LBs to bite on the run

technically you do not but when it's run at its best it seems that is how it is run.  

I am just scared of anything that takes allen's eyes away from the rush because he has taken a beating two weeks in a row and he looked last week like he was starting to bail early already.  I don't want him getting hit the way he has the last two weeks anymore this season.  

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

The jets have not scored more then 24 points a game this year 

The Bills have an extremely annoying habit of being the get well game for opposing offenses.

Who will the previously unknown player on the Jets be who scorches the Bills tonight?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Negan said:

Primetime games suck, especially when we lose every single one it seems.

We used to be a proper team lol.

It just sucks that so many of this feel this way.  The team has looked half hearted the last couple weeks, they're walking into a highly charged situation tonight, and just dont seem to have a functional personality or plan on offense, and the D has been disappointing.  Monday night game, crowd will be it's usual craziness, Rogers got his way and got rid of the coach, i just hope this isnt over before it gets started.  I told my son if the Bills go 3 and out first 3 drives, and/or fall 2 scores behind it's kind of hard to see this team getting it together for a comeback, they just dont seem to have the juice

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

technically you do not but when it's run at its best it seems that is how it is run.  

I am just scared of anything that takes allen's eyes away from the rush because he has taken a beating two weeks in a row and he looked last week like he was starting to bail early already.  I don't want him getting hit the way he has the last two weeks anymore this season.  

I agree.  But you can dial up some max protections and sell the fake well and have a two man pattern that if covered Allen can run or throw the ball away.  Usually two routes to the sideline one deeper than the other forcing the corner to pick which one to cover if in zone. 

8 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

The Bills have an extremely annoying habit of being the get well game for opposing offenses.

Who will the previously unknown player on the Jets be who scorches the Bills tonight?

RB Braelon Allen

I truly don’t care what the situation is, there are no excuses. You have to win this game. I don’t care what it looks like, nobody feels bad for you. You are playing a team that looks horrible and fired their coach this Tuesday. You are the 4 time defending division champ and they are the longest playoff drought in professional sports. Win. No other words. No grey area. Score 1 more then they do.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I truly don’t care what the situation is, there are no excuses. You have to win this game. I don’t care what it looks like, nobody feels bad for you. You are playing a team that looks horrible and fired their coach this Tuesday. You are the 4 time defending division champ and they are the longest playoff drought in professional sports. Win. No other words. No grey area. Score 1 more then they do.

This place will explode if they lose this one and get embarrassed on national TV. Even I might stay away for several days

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

Tickets aren’t bad for this game. $70 for upper, $150-200 for lower corner/sideline. 

Sounds about right.  I've been to a few night games over the past couple years home and away.  I think i'm done with those unless it's playoffs.   Just get home way too late, it wrecks the next day if you have anything going on.

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

This place will explode if they lose this one and get embarrassed on national TV. Even I might stay away for several days

I always stay away from those national sports shows on ESPN and FS1 when the Bills lose a big game.    Allen looked bad in Primetime in the last game vs Baltimore.  If he looks bad tonight they will be ripping him to shreds.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

This place is exploding now 🤣. Idk what could even change after another loss with some of the takes I’ve read in here haha 

• Like (+1) 1

I believe the highlight of this week for 17 & the Bills will be picking up his puppy!

It is ALWAYS a very bad look to be drawing the game immediately after a HC gets canned! The team involved gives 200% for the newbie to prove… hey it wasn’t us. Plus, the Home crowd will be crazily amped up on MNF.

On the Bills side, Oliver & Miller, etc. still out.

The WR squad- Samuel, Hollins, Initials dude, Knox and the rest of the Beanie Bargain Basement Trash, have been exposed as sub standard Sunday Beer League dupes who can neither get open or catch footballs! 

It will be a looong, depressing night as the Bills will be looking to survive, before a trade is made for a real WR.

Hope I’m wrong.

Hope Shakir, Cook, Kincaid & Josh are all playing and well.

I just don’t see it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Agreed 100% though I know a lot of us are looking at this game and saying that given the current team, the prevailing mood/philosophy, and of course, our substandard coaching, and seeing a 'trap game' which of course is just a way to say a game that our team doesn't have the discipline to come out, play mistake free football, and walk away with a win.  At this point Im just assuming this is the 3rd loss in a row and one game closer to when they get their act together and go on a run.