10/14/24 Game 6 GAMEDAY Bills at Jets MNF PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

Just now, Success said:

Ryan Clark seems to be firmly in the "Allen is overrated" crew.

I think more along the lines of everyone else.  "Allen played like ***** and his skill players didn't help him either".

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Sal Marinara I take it?

I can’t imagine Capaccio EVER picking against the Bills.

I can’t either with his job depending on towing  the line, team access. Never met him , but seems like good guy, but also seems like he knows where his bread is buttered and not beyond brown nosing.  Again, I like his work , seems like a solid guy , yet he seems to relish his enhanced access   Says a lot , everybody not feeling confident. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

So did Sal...must be a Rochester thing

Thad is a Jets fan. Always picks them. Sal I’m actually shocked. I thought he was contractually obligated to always pick the Bills. I’ve never seen him not pick the Bills. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Success said:

Ryan Clark has never liked Allen or the Bills. Spears doesn’t either. Both of them will pick the Jets here soon on ESPN. I’m expecting Kelce will also pick the Jets. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

He's insufferable to listen to, putting aside his opinions about Allen. Always screaming controversial thoughts and trying to draw attention to himself. He wasn't always that way.

Edited by buffblue
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Thad is a Jets fan. Always picks them. Sal I’m actually shocked. I thought he was contractually obligated to always pick the Bills. I’ve never seen him not pick the Bills. 

Should've clarified.....Maiorana, not Capaccio

• Thank you (+1) 1

Jets just getting framed as more desperate team ;  I really thought Mcd was primed to have his best year , until losing another coaching match last week. He has  win this against a new HC . New play caller , or I am back on bandwagon that if they don’t make afc championship at least , time to change.    Agree with espn. Time to test jets line , get pressure with statue back there. 

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m jealous of all these teams that are taking advantage of the throwback jerseys. Can we please get a 90s red helmet next year? These are all so cool. Let’s jump in and blow everyone away with them 

I'd settle for just fastening a fresh set of blue facemasks on our current helmets!

It would be so freaking 🔥🔥🔥 !!!!

(and is exactly what we had in the days of Fergy & the Bermuda Triangle)