10/14/24 Game 6 GAMEDAY Bills at Jets MNF PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

Because we got Allen who can “throw it through a snowstorm”.. as good as Allen has been that narrative hasn’t panned out from his pre draft analysis

He is MUCH better in the wind than most QB's.  Even that wind game, he threw a 40 yard dime to Diggs in the endzone that Diggs just couldn't reel in.

1 minute ago, Success said:

Looks pretty breezy there.  I always see that as an advantage for us.

With this wr corp not separating , esp against the jets , why do you think it makes passing easy for either team?  Just asking , really. Allen having issues but strong arm , Rodgers less mobile but spins it well with good arm.   I really think teams go more to running , esp jets with our tacklinG not the best .  Hope you’re right , but low confidence point for me with Josh passing looking off. Man I will feel nauseated losing to Rodgers. He can’t move; bills have to hit him. 

Just now, DrPJax said:

With this wr corp not separating , esp against the jets , why do you think it makes passing easy for either team?  Just asking , really. Allen having issues but strong arm , Rodgers less mobile but spins it well with good arm.   I really think teams go more to running , esp jets with our tacklinG not the best .  Hope you’re right , but low confidence point for me with Josh passing looking off. Man I will feel nauseated losing to Rodgers. He can’t move; bills have to hit him. 

I just think he throws it better than anyone in the wind - whether WR's are getting separation or not.  He has the strongest arm out there in these conditions, imo.

I think we'll get to Rodgers tonight.  I see Rousseau having a big game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrPJax said:

Guys are open. Allen felt pressure, even when it wasn’t there. Also was concussed.  

We need short quick 1,2 read passes. Stop trying to go deep. Kill them with run and short pass. That will open up longer shots. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

That wind is going to make it hard to pass. Seems like a lot going against the Bills ; injuries, facing a desperate team with players wanting to prove it wasn’t them but coaching, team we normally struggle with , Rodgers looking bad with a loss, and we are coming in with low confidence..  just seems like we are the underdog. Mcd and Brady hopefully won’t get out coached by new HC and new play caller.    Imo comes down to who runs better ( hope we tackle better) and turnover ratio .   Rough test , first time in awhile I have no idea how this team / staff respond. Still have hope! 

No excuses.  We've heard the excuses over and over. 

Every team has injuries. 

Bills are only missing one starter on defense (Oliver - no Milano doesnt count) and one on offense(Cook). 

Most of this board wanted AJE back and most wanted Diggs gone.

Bills have an elite QB.

Time for the coaching staff to step up.

• Awesome! (+1) 1