10/14/24 Game 6 GAMEDAY Bills at Jets MNF PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think Gore can be a guy that just knows how to play. There’s nothing about him that jumps off the page. He never does anything extraordinary but he seems to just produce. Nothing fancy, nothing eye popping, just a guy that gets it done. I really want to see him get some work here. I have been incredibly underwhelmed with Davis and Johnson is a STs guy. The irony is I never hated a Bills RB more then this guys dad lol But for some reason I really want to see this Gore

You described Fred Jackson to a T.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I spent a good 2-3 minutes wondering why I couldn't hear anything in my bluetooth earbud.  Forgot that for some reason the bills only record their media on the left channel and not in stereo.

Horrible audio technicians still 20 years later.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think Gore can be a guy that just knows how to play. There’s nothing about him that jumps off the page. He never does anything extraordinary but he seems to just produce. Nothing fancy, nothing eye popping, just a guy that gets it done. I really want to see him get some work here. I have been incredibly underwhelmed with Davis and Johnson is a STs guy. The irony is I never hated a Bills RB more then this guys dad lol But for some reason I really want to see this Gore

Serious question.

What are you basing this on?  College? Training camp?  Pre-season games - I can't even find any stats on him?  

4 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Alex, I’d like “Things I never expected to read on TSW for $1000”. 

C’mon Josh, stop sucking and be more like Cousins.  

I agree that Josh and Capt Kirk dont belong in the same conversation, but Josh would be better staying in the pocket and stepping up in the pocket more.  Would you prefer the comparison be to Tom Terrific?

7 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

But it's your line! 😀

I have always been confused as to why a Bills fan would post this line of chiefs propaganda on a Bills message board every game day thread.  Maybe that's just me though man.  GO BILLS!!!