10/14/24 Game 6 GAMEDAY Bills at Jets MNF PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

MVS can be used to take a shot downfield on play action 

I get a sense that MVS would respond to flattery, like "We need you to come through for us today!" He strikes me as a talented player who can't be bothered most of the time. But I admit this is based on nothing I can put my finger on. Maybe the fact he shines only in the playoffs when the lights are brightest. 

24 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I'd enjoy seeing this.  Highly unlikely it happens unless he had an amazing week of practice to make Sean notice 

if Cook sits after pre game warmups, Gore will get his game jersey.  Pretty sure teams can elevate PS players right up to game time.   bills aren't going into the game with only 2 RBs I would imagine. 

39 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Same here. i could make a case for Buffalo losing to Carolina or New England on any given day.  I’m tough on the team,  but i see the Bills finding a way tonight. I can’t see Allen and McD losing three in a row.

No gut sense at all from me, just not sure. Fork in the road, though, right? Path One = the three wins were an illusion, the team is a paper tiger, the season is pretty much shot, and it's time to talk about the draft. Path Two = the AFCE is pretty much locked up, the Bills are a top-five team with tons of young, hungry players, and we're all eagerly looking at who they play next. 

I suppose there's a middle path, where they eke out an ugly win, Allen throws for less than 100 yards and three picks, and everyone agrees they such AND will win the division and make the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

The first drive by each team is going to tell a lot about this game on both sides. Even if Buffalo does not get any points on their first one, they absolutely cannot go 3 and out and get that crowd all revved up. Hit Rodgers early and let him feel our presence. 

I could see Rodgers getting rattled early and throwing some pics whereas I think if Allen gets rattled early, he is going to turn into a running back the rest of the game. Regardless, it's going to be a very stressful game I think. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think Gore can be a guy that just knows how to play. There’s nothing about him that jumps off the page. He never does anything extraordinary but he seems to just produce. Nothing fancy, nothing eye popping, just a guy that gets it done. I really want to see him get some work here. I have been incredibly underwhelmed with Davis and Johnson is a STs guy. The irony is I never hated a Bills RB more then this guys dad lol But for some reason I really want to see this Gore

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus