10/14/24 Game 6 GAMEDAY Bills at Jets MNF PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Is it general practice for an away team to bring jerseys of unelevated practice squad and IR players. Bills app has images from the staff prepping the locker room and show both Frank Gore Jr and Darrynton Evan jerseys

Shhhh! 🤫 Brady's unveiling his 5RB offense tonight. 

Lots of wishbone with RB's as flankers. Maybe even some double wing-t sets. 

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

That Miami game was NOT hostile territory.  You don’t have to buy it, but I’d. Insider it common knowledge as to why teams use less motion on the road.  

I hope you’re right!  Never been to bills @ jets before. 

yeah I've been a couple times.   Bills fans show out for this game.   Penn 1 over by Penn Station is the bills backers bar in NYC as well.  enjoy

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Shhhh! 🤫 Brady's unveiling his 5RB offense tonight. 

Lots of wishbone with RB's as flankers. Maybe even some double wing-t sets. 

Student Body Left!!!  Student Body Right!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Is it general practice for an away team to bring jerseys of unelevated practice squad and IR players. Bills app has images from the staff prepping the locker room and show both Frank Gore Jr and Darrynton Evan jerseys

I have been asking for Gore all week. I think they could use the spark. Never know 

32 minutes ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

FUNNY,  I have little to no reason to be confident about this game and I find that normally my gut is correct.  I 100% guarantee Buffalo will win tonight and get back on track.  Just my gut feeling. 

It’s not that I don’t see us winning, it’s just I think it’s a matter of who needs it more. Jets would be a pitiful 2-4 with a loss, in primetime on Monday night. The bills too, for sure need a win, but we are on the road in a hostile environment against a roughhhh defense. If Shakir is back though, it will help us for sure 👍 

Edited by iwishitwerecolder

The way I see it, if the Jets, with an interim head coach and new offensive playcaller, outplay and outcoach the Bills with a coach in his 8th year, that's pretty embarrasing.  I don't care about the interim coach bump or any of that.  The Bills need to win and they should.

• Like (+1) 7

I am very uneasy.  Bills offense has looked terrible the last two weeks and the Jets defense may be the best one we will have faced so far this year.  Not expecting a lot from our offense and worried about the ability of our defense to stop the run against the Jets offense.

• Agree 1