Video: SNL abandons Kamala Harris for 3rd week in a row 😲😲😲

• JaCrispy changed the title to Video: SNL abandons Kamala Harris for 3rd week in a row 😲😲😲
29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, this thread went places 🤣

What’s wrong?

Cat got your tongue, with my other post, that you felt you needed to distract from it, by posting here?

Sucks, when the truth slaps you in the face like that, doesn’t it? 

But hey- no hard feelings…It happens to the best of us…And a message board is good for getting different perspectives we might not have come up with, ourselves…👍

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

More like proof Jack Smith should be fired as a prosecutor. The man is actively campaigning against the person he is prosecuting.

It's not really him 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It feels like a lot of people here get their views of left leaning organizations not from the organizations themselves but from others that oppose them, giving them a distorted view of reality. 

SNL is no stranger to parodying Dems (remember “lockbox”?). It would be weird if they didn’t poke some fun at Harris. 

I’m not the biggest fan of the show but I did see the Family Feud bit on social media and thought it was pretty good. 

SNL has always made fun of ALL politicians…its weird when anyone tries to make it seem like the show is partisan.

its like one step above dick jokes, it’s really not that serious no matter who they rip on.

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

It feels like a lot of people here get their views of left leaning organizations not from the organizations themselves but from others that oppose them, giving them a distorted view of reality. 

SNL is no stranger to parodying Dems (remember “lockbox”?). It would be weird if they didn’t poke some fun at Harris. 

I’m not the biggest fan of the show but I did see the Family Feud bit on social media and thought it was pretty good. 

That you had to go back to lockbox could be telling. Biden was the lowest hanging fruit imaginable since 2021. Largely left untouched. SNL has always been the home of liberals and their creativity reflects that. No reason not to acknowledge it. 

• Like (+1) 1

SNL  ignored Biden until the debate. Of course I haven't regularly watched them regularly since  the  90s  (Wayne's World, etc.) I think watched it when Betty White did the Delicious Dish  sketch. When they did Obama,  didn't they use a white guy in blackface?

On 10/13/2024 at 10:27 PM, JaCrispy said:

You know you’re in trouble when the Leftist networks start turning on you…👍

Maybe they have dissed her a bit but what ever they say against her Colbert & Kimmel will jump on her band wagon to try & prop her back up, and they will bring Hillary, Barack, Michele, & others on to push their personal political likes ...

1 hour ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

That you had to go back to lockbox could be telling. Biden was the lowest hanging fruit imaginable since 2021. Largely left untouched. SNL has always been the home of liberals and their creativity reflects that. No reason not to acknowledge it. 

Right after that, I said I wasn’t a big fan of the show. I don’t think I’ve really followed it since the Will Ferrell years.  

Most of what I see these days is clips that break through on social media.

They clearly have a left bias, but the idea that them parodying Harris means anything other than they’re trying to make jokes is a tremendous stretch. I’m sure there are other examples of them parodying Dems as more recently. 

Didn’t they spend years rotating through different people just to try to get a parody of Biden? Think they landed it with Carvey based on the Family Feud sketch. 

EDIT: after a quick google, here’s a bit from 2017

Edited by ChiGoose

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Right after that, I said I wasn’t a big fan of the show. I don’t think I’ve really followed it since the Will Ferrell years.  

Most of what I see these days is clips that break through on social media.

They clearly have a left bias, but the idea that them parodying Harris means anything other than they’re trying to make jokes is a tremendous stretch. I’m sure there are other examples of them parodying Dems as more recently. 

Didn’t they spend years rotating through different people just to try to get a parody of Biden? Think they landed it with Carvey based on the Family Feud sketch. 

On the same page with all of this. Carvey, as almost always, is incredible. 

• Agree 2