The "Let's trade for that WR" thread

Simon

I’m still convinced Samuel is washed I think he’s just not healthy, now add the shoulder.  Let him get right.  I think the offense has enough weapons Cooper Shakir Coleman Kincaid Knox Cook Davis etc….

Defense could use a bit of a bump we always seem to be injury ridden come Playoff time.  Secondary LIne LB do what you can to ensure we’re stocked.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PayDaBill$ said:

I’m still convinced Samuel is washed I think he’s just not healthy, now add the shoulder.  Let him get right.  I think the offense has enough weapons Cooper Shakir Coleman Kincaid Knox Cook Davis etc….

Defense could use a bit of a bump we always seem to be injury ridden come Playoff time.  Secondary LIne LB do what you can to ensure we’re stocked.

Put Samuel on IR for 4 games.  Let him "start over".   Acquire Cooper Kupp.  He could be a better version of Beasley for Josh 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, dma0034 said:

The ultimate high risk high reward player. I don't think he's in the cards for the Bills but I could see the Cowboys, Ravens and Chiefs all in on him. Maybe even the Chargers if they were a more serious team

TB should be in the market losing their top two receivers last night.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Put Samuel on IR for 4 games.  Let him "start over".   Acquire Cooper Kupp.  He could be a better version of Beasley for Josh 

I think Shakir is perfect at that position. His RAC is outstanding being a return man in college. They should let Samuel heal and let him come back being the deep threat for the team 

7 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Buffalo should trade for Amari Cooper 

Nah too quiet. Are there any loud, selfish, guys out there that could try to embarrass Josh going postal on the sidelines?

Bonus points if they're a criminal threat to their community at all times, and expensive. Dolphins season is smoked, they have anybody like that? Or maybe one of those guys Brady played with?