Gabe Davis doing Gabe Davis things

Rigotz

1 minute ago, ToGoGo said:

Is it a coincidence that Allen went from Mr. Turnover to 0 interceptions with Davis gone? 

And Lawrence went from “can he break through” to “Mr. Bust” with Davis onboard? 

It hasn’t been for lack of trying to throw one!

But yes, a large percentage of INTs seemed to come when he targeted Davis. And I remember Gabe dropping plenty of passes, but maybe no TDs that were as bad as this one here. Still remember when he dove in the back of the EZ to bring one in against the Dolphins. 100x more of a difficult catch than this pass.

15 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Is it a coincidence that Allen went from Mr. Turnover to 0 interceptions with Davis gone? 

Gabe really was pretty much always on a different page than Josh haha 

11 minutes ago, Brand J said:

It hasn’t been for lack of trying to throw one!

But yes, a large percentage of INTs seemed to come when he targeted Davis. And I remember Gabe dropping plenty of passes, but maybe no TDs that were as bad as this one here. Still remember when he dove in the back of the EZ to bring one in against the Dolphins. 100x more of a difficult catch than this pass.

I feel like 3 or 4 dropped ints in 5 games is pretty normal…Allens dropped ints seemed to be lowest of all time the last few years though which makes it seem like he’s had a ton this year 🤣

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

No threads about the terrible Edmunds?  Oh, right.

Has he been doing good things on the field for Chicago that don't show up on the stat sheet? His numbers and salary suggest a player that's being wildly overpaid.

Edited by T.E.

24 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Correlation isn't always causation.   Davis is bad but he didn't make Josh throw into.   Lawrence had never realized his potential even before Davis went there.  Lawrence has had plenty of good wideouts to throw to.  Still does.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T.E. said:

Has he been doing good things on the field for Chicago that don't shoew up on the stat sheet? His numbers and salary suggest a player that's being wildly overpaid.

So the Bears who were the 4 th worst defense in the nfl are now the 5th best defense. But I’m sure signing a MLB who was part of consistent top 3 defenses in Buffalo had no impact on that. Some of you don’t know ball. 

but yeah, let’s keep hating on good guys who had the audacity to sign nice contracts. So corny and reeks of jealousy. 

Haha!!! Maybe we should make another Mahomes throws an int in training camp thread!!!

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Crapping on former players who were 4th round picks who became productive players speaks well of the best fans in the nfl.

I’ll never understand the antipathy so many Bills fans have for him.  I don’t recall him ever being a bad guy or teammate.  All he did was wildly outperform his draft slot and have the greatest postseason game by a WR in NFL history against the team’s biggest nemesis.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Crapping on former players who were 4th round picks who became productive players speaks well of the best fans in the nfl. 

meh. 

I think it’s still open ended debate on who the guy is, right?

seems like a 40 catch 650 yard kind of guy which isn’t particularly productive unless he’s incredibly efficient in producing that… and he’s not. 

I don’t think Gabe deserves hate but I understand frustration towards the team or sometimes fellow fans in that debate.

• Thank you (+1) 1