Around the NFL, Week 6, October 13-14.

Ridgewaycynic2013

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Horrible slat of games this weekend. No chiefs to hate. No dolphins to hate. And now stuck with rooting for the patriots over the texans.  Commanders over Ravens would be nice, and I think possible. 

Patriots/Texans could be interesting with pats starting the rookie 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Horrible slat of games this weekend. No chiefs to hate. No dolphins to hate. And now stuck with rooting for the patriots over the texans.  Commanders over Ravens would be nice, and I think possible. 

Not a lot but there’s a few that could be good. 

Commanders/Ravens, Cards/Packers, Lions/Cowboys & Bucs/Saints

Think the Commanders make a game of it but lose, barely. Cards/Pack, Lions/Boys & Bucs/Saints could all be shootouts. 

Giants are either going to show up on SNF or stink. Hopefully it’s actually a decent watch. 

Edited by Sojourner

19 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Giants bengals is sneaky interesting…if the giants pull off the upset there I think the bengals are in too deep a hole 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

Not a lot but there’s a few that could be good. 

Commanders/Ravens, Cards/Packers, Lions/Cowboys & Bucs/Saints

Think the Commanders make a game of it but lose, barely. Cards/Pack, Lions/Boys & Bucs/Saints could all be shootouts. 

Giants are either going to show up on SNF or stink. Hopefully it’s actually a decent watch. 

Why do I feel like the giants have a prime time game every other week? They're terrible 

• Haha (+1) 1