Around the NFL, Week 6, October 13-14.

Ridgewaycynic2013

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Bengals will make playoffs, book it

After the loss to Baltimore they were only +140 to make the playoffs. 

Crazy that they’re that low since 6 teams in the history who have started 1-4 make the post season. None were before the 2021 switch to 17 games so I’m sure that plays a part. 

8 hours ago, zow2 said:

Good W for Cincinnati but really it’s a helluva uphill climb vs Baltimore and Pittsburgh

They'll win both games; it's the Bengals way to wilt early, lose to the Chiefs (to help ensure Chiefs homefield advantage in playoffs), get their mojo back and play like a top-five team after that, particularly if they have the Bills on their schedule. Meanwhile, Baltimore may be for real but Pittsburgh is about to be exposed, and not just by Cincinnati. 

• Simon unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, finn said:

They'll win both games; it's the Bengals way to wilt early, lose to the Chiefs (to help ensure Chiefs homefield advantage in playoffs), get their mojo back and play like a top-five team after that, particularly if they have the Bills on their schedule. Meanwhile, Baltimore may be for real but Pittsburgh is about to be exposed, and not just by Cincinnati. 

They may win but cincy is gonna have trouble with pit unless there’s some big time changes before those games.  The Steelers are gonna nuke that oline 

10 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

For sure, but didn’t mind since I needed the points for the last leg of my parlay 😎

I'm so mad, I had chase over 65 yards, Wandale 5+ receptions and took the Points down to 38.5 and thought I took the under,Unfortunately my drunk dumbass took the over. 

Passed out, checked Chase/Wandale was happy asf thinking I hit .  SMH

Still had profitable day, main play was Lamar over 225 passing-110... 

I'm very tempted to bet Buffalo tonight

3 hours ago, finn said:

They looked anywhere close to top 5 last night? Didn't watch full game but they looked very mid imo.. 

Giants really messed up in a few situations to add points 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm so mad, I had chase over 65 yards, Wandale 5+ receptions and took the Points down to 38.5 and thought I took the under,Unfortunately my drunk dumbass took the over. 

They looked anywhere close to top 5 last night? Didn't watch full game but they looked very mid imo.. 

I am a sucker for betting the Bills, even when my gut says no 😆.  It stings so much when they lose, winning a bet against them does nothing for me.

As for the Bengals, their OL looks like crap.  Burrow is going to get killed this season if they don’t clean that up.

9 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

I am a sucker for betting the Bills, even when my gut says no 😆.  It stings so much when they lose, winning a bet against them does nothing for me.

As for the Bengals, their OL looks like crap.  Burrow is going to get killed this season if they don’t clean that up.

Ya agreed, I rarely bet Bills in the past, hit last week, took alt line +6.5, cause I couldn't see em lose by more than 6 2 straight weeks but it's so rare to lose 3 straight, I know we've struggled at Metlife but I think McD and Co will be flying on D, dominant and our O will bounce back against a very good D. 

Hopefully they continue to not let Sauce hold on every play 

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya agreed, I rarely bet Bills in the past, hit last week, took alt line +6.5, cause I couldn't see em lose by more than 6 2 straight weeks but it's so rare to lose 3 straight, I know we've struggled at Metlife but I think McD and Co will be flying on D, dominant and our O will bounce back against a very good D. 

Hopefully they continue to not let Sauce hold on every play 

That’s another thing I’m concerned about tonight.  Afraid we’re going to be playing against the refs tonight too, although supposedly this crew calls PI about as much as any, so maybe that actually helps us.

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

That’s another thing I’m concerned about tonight.  Afraid we’re going to be playing against the refs tonight too, although supposedly this crew calls PI about as much as any, so maybe that actually helps us.

Same! NFL would love for Jets to stay competitive at 3-3, very worrisome, in each of the last 2 games, I said in the GDT, we're playing vs Vegas as well as Bal and Hou

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I get the bills criticisms here but the lengths some people go to to prop up other teams this season absolutely astounds me 🤣

15 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Same! NFL would love for Jets to stay competitive at 3-3, very worrisome, in each of the last 2 games, I said in the GDT, we're playing vs Vegas as well as Bal and Hou

Idk the whole Aaron Rodgers imploding a team angle plays pretty well too 😂 they could’ve called a PI that won the jets the Vikings game last week fairly easily and didn’t 

Looks like Russell Wilson will make it season debut this Sunday night.

Tom Pelissero on X: "Sources: The #Steelers plan to give Russell Wilson first-team reps in practice this week, putting him in line to make his season debut and start Sunday night against the #Jets. Pittsburgh is 4-2 with Justin Fields. But Wilson’s calf is fully healed and now he gets his shot. https://t.co/vrhgo7LfgO" / X