Around the NFL, Week 6, October 13-14.

Ridgewaycynic2013

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Didn’t Milano break his tibia last season?

Yeah I’m going to guess that’s a minimum of 8 weeks missed before he can even begin rehab. 

His regular season is definitely over 

I doubt he’s coming back at all this season. That was a bad break. It’s going to need to heal, and then some serious rehab. I am not a doctor. 

This is my first time in a while watching a full game of Daniel Jones and it's shockingly bad. Bad accuracy at every level of the field, bad reads, bad pocket presence, middling arm strength. He has a $47.8 MILLION cap hit this year, for that?

Edited by HappyDays
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Daniel Jones decides where he wants to go pre-snap and doesn't adjust at all once the defense comes out of their disguises.  Everything is to runningbacks, over the middle or to his 1st read.   For a guy who went to Duke he doesn't do the smart part of quarterbacking well.

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I’m jealous of all these teams that can always seem to have blanket coverage of receivers, especially on important plays.  What’s that like?

Of all the things you can complain about the Bills for it's their coverage?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Daniel Jones decides where he wants to go pre-snap and doesn't adjust at all once the defense comes out of their disguises.  Everything is to runningbacks, over the middle or to his 1st read.   For a guy who went to Duke he doesn't do the smart part of quarterbacking well.

Lol, football players don't go to class

• Haha (+1) 1