Around the NFL, Week 6, October 13-14.

Ridgewaycynic2013

15 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

That 1-2 of Gibbs/Montgomery might be the  best in the league. 

Offensive line is good too and they have good WR weapons and TE. In the end though they have Jared Goff so I can’t take them seriously. Losing Hutch effectively ends their season too. He was their pass rush. It’s just the 49ers and everyone else now as far as the NFC goes. 

Edited by BeavercreekBillsFan
  • Disagree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Immediate surgery for Hutchinson, broken tibia.

That's a real drag. I'm rooting for the Lions as my NFC team and the team overall if the Bills don't advance.

Timeline for recovery doesn't seem like a return for the playoffs is possible, but that's just a Google search; maybe someone knows more.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

That's a real drag. I'm rooting for the Lions as my NFC team and the team overall if the Bills don't advance.

Timeline for recovery doesn't seem like a return for the playoffs is possible, but that's just a Google search; maybe someone knows more.

Didn’t Milano break his tibia last season?

Yeah I’m going to guess that’s a minimum of 8 weeks missed before he can even begin rehab. 

His regular season is definitely over 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Sure do. The fact they did it immediately means- it was open/compound. Bone broke thru skin. Zero chance he comes back this year 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1