Around the NFL, Week 6, October 13-14.

Ridgewaycynic2013

3 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

Every Falcons game I’ve seen arches so far has been entertaining and come down to the wire. Props for them finally putting something watchable on the field. 

They're destined to go 13-4 and then immediately lose a home playoff game to, like, the Bears.

Edited by T.E.
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I feel like AD Mitchell has dropped off the earth this season. Every other rookie seems to have done something.

Eh. QB situation plays a part but he’s got to beat out Pittman/Downs/Pierce for targets. 

That’s a tough challenge for a rookie who even in college was inconsistent. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

Weird that you mention this because I read this yesterday. A lot of sound points various people make that goes for and against Herbert. 

Guess it’s down to your own preference and perception of him, that team and its talent. 

Personally, I think he’s a very talented QB but doesn’t seem to show up when it counts and that seems to be a consistency. 

He makes throws sometimes, often under duress, that I think very, very few QBs can make.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Poona Ford: proof of my theory that there is Generic Big Belly DT who will have 2 good seasons in an 8 year career, but you never know which one and when.

I really like this. Who would be the patron saint of this theory? Gilbert Brown?