Around the NFL, Week 6, October 13-14.

Ridgewaycynic2013

2 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Lions look good. 

I kinda thought Dan Campbell would be more of a flash-in-the-pan than someone who’d bring consistency to a program, but kudos to him. I love his energy. 

Yup. Their GM and draft picks have nailed it

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

What do people think about this Maye kid in New England?

He might end up good. But they aren't going anywhere with that hc and other players.

He still reminds me of Trubisky.  He really had one nice throw today.  It was a great throw, but he also took sacks & threw picks.  

First game, though. He might end up being alright.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Lions look good. 

I kinda thought Dan Campbell would be more of a flash-in-the-pan than someone who’d bring consistency to a program, but kudos to him. I love his energy. 

he was a guy I think in the first year didn’t do analytics and now is the most aggressive guy on fourth downs. They are very good and are the team to beat in the nfc maybe the league 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

he was a guy I think in the first year didn’t do analytics and now is the most aggressive guy on fourth downs. They are very good and are the team to beat in the nfc maybe the league 

Definitely not something I ever expected to hear about the Detroit Lions. But it's definitely true. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's almost painful watching almost every nother offense in the NFL is able to scheme players open. Get their big weapons involved no matter the coverage. Teams that made moves to get weapons for their offense.  Like actually decent players. Used to their strengths. Unlike us that send Mack Hollins deep and calls that good enough.

• Agree 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Bo Nix: calling it now, he's a bust.

Zach Wilson is on that roster and I'd say there's a 1 in 3 chance he could actually still be good.

What is Sean Payton waiting for?

Think you might be right. I expected him to have some rough moments but not this bad. Even more so, given they drafted his top target for the Oregon Ducks in Franklin. 

Maybe they can draft Tez Johnson next year if he declares. 😂