Around the NFL, Week 6, October 13-14.

Ridgewaycynic2013

1 minute ago, Sojourner said:

That’s crazy. What happened to the defense too?

Last time I checked in on that game Baker was like 8-8, 100 yards and a TD. 

Defense had just recorded a 3 and out on the drive following the fumble return TD to go up 14-0. 

Rattler is that guy!?

From memory they had a punt return TD and the interceptions gave them decent field position. I wouldn't say Rattler is that guy quite yet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I've always liked Baker. Really glad for him he escaped the hell hole of Cleveland and has reignited his career. Always tough and competitive, leaves it all out there and seeing him laughing after scrambling into a hard tackle is great

I didn't like him due to overexposure on TV commercials & he didn't accomplish squat.

However I like him now too that spotlight is off him. 

Same for Darnold if he can keep it up. 

Some organizations are just horrendous! It's why I'm not upset about former Sabres Eichel, Reinhardt, Montour, O'Reilly & on and on.

It's a bad hockey organization here in Buffalo. Sad, but true. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

We were praising Baker - that's his third interception of the day.

I have nothing against Baker, but he has this super annoying and obnoxious fan on Twitter named Kevin Costa. He makes it hard for me to root for him. If it wasn't for ol Kevin, I would probably root for Baker.

11 minutes ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

The beauty of the Watson acquisition for the Browns is that it was at such a low cost with next to no risk. You win again Haslam! 

And somehow that horror show is being broadcast to me almost every week. :sick:

• Sad 1

This may be my last year with the Sunday Ticket. Once again, a schedule full of terrible games.

3 minutes ago, Allen2Coleman said:

League wants a KC Baltimore rematch, and they just may get it. Baltimore certainly has got their oline act together. Lamar doesn’t have to do much. But when he’s failing, there’s always a timely penalty to bail him out. 

Why do they want that?