Parking for the Titans game. Time to arrive?

Ojolaffub

Bills pre-game has gotten weird the past couple years.  partly from being good, partly from new stadium construction, partly from national publicity for legendary tailgating. People come from all over just to experience a game now.  All good, except last year i sat in traffic 4+ hours before game time like never before and the private lot prices are wild. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Badlands Bills said:

Nice! Coming to Buffalo for the first time. Have been to a few away games but never been to a home game. Do you know how to sign up for Hammer's lot?

They used to have a form on here. Don’t know what happened. Apparently the prices have gone up even more at his lot. 

Again, it’s up to you but you’ll find private lot somewhere on abbot or big tree. $30/40. Just take a walk to hammers if you’re aiming to tailgate there?

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

Bills pre-game has gotten weird the past couple years.  partly from being good, partly from new stadium construction, partly from national publicity for legendary tailgating. People come from all over just to experience a game now.  All good, except last year i sat in traffic 4+ hours before game time like never before and the private lot prices are wild. 

Parking everywhere has skyrocketed. It’s insane. There’s still plenty that are under $50 though. 

On 10/12/2024 at 6:11 PM, Ojolaffub said:

Yeah I’ve seen $170 plus for the stadium lots. That’s just a money grab if I ever seen one. The greed is getting out of hand.

I have never seen one person on this board say they paid $170 to park.

Edited by Mike in Horseheads

Hammer was charging $60 at the opener.

7 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I have never seen one person on this board say they paid $170 to park.

That's reseller pricing.  My stadium lot pass costs me $35/game for Lot 2.  

Parking passes.JPG

Edited by Just Jack

Are there reasonable private lots on Big Tree Rd between California Rd and Regional Dr (players entrance)?  Heading east on 20A through East Aurora after the game and thought that location may give us a little jump on traffic as opposed to stadium lots and don't mind the walk.  We are planning to arrive by 9am Sunday.  Go Bills!