Parking for the Titans game

Ojolaffub

I’m bringing some of my Titans fans in from Nashville so they can experience a real tailgate. I haven been to Highmark since the construction started and I am wondering how early we need to get there. I normally park at the Animal Hospital at Abbott and close to 20. I’m I safe getting there by 8?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ojolaffub said:

I’m bringing some of my Titans fans in from Nashville so they can experience a real tailgate. I haven been to Highmark since the construction started and I am wondering how early we need to get there. I normally park at the Animal Hospital at Abbott and close to 20. I’m I safe getting there by 8?

09:00-10:00. 

Parking lots should be open by then as it’s a 13:00 kick off. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ojolaffub said:

Thanks. I’ve been hearing that the private lots have been filling up early.

yeah, it’s the pricing brother. it’s getting out of hand. 

abbot and big tree private lots are the way. that stadium lot traffic is insane and over priced. should be around $30 for one of those. 

got to walk some but it works out come clear out to try and get on the 20. 

8 minutes ago, Ojolaffub said:

I can’t help you with Highmark info, but I’ve been to at least 4 games in Nashville. That is an AWESOME experience with the pedestrian bridge. I admit I messed that up and took the wrong bridge the first time, but we survived. 

But nothing compares to a tailgate in Orchard Park, IMO. Period. 

5 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

yeah, it’s the pricing brother. it’s getting out of hand. 

abbot and big tree private lots are the way. that stadium lot traffic is insane and over priced. should be around $30 for one of those. 

got to walk some but it works out come clear out to try and get on the 20. 

Yeah I’ve seen $170 plus for the stadium lots. That’s just a money grab if I ever seen one. The greed is getting out of hand.

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

I can’t help you with Highmark info, but I’ve been to at least 4 games in Nashville. That is an AWESOME experience with the pedestrian bridge. I admit I messed that up and took the wrong bridge the first time, but we survived. 

But nothing compares to a tailgate in Orchard Park, IMO. Period. 

I’ve been to a few Bills home games in Nashville myself.😂

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ojolaffub said:

Yeah I’ve seen $170 plus for the stadium lots. That’s just a money grab if I ever seen one. The greed is getting out of hand.

terry got to build the stadium somehow! 

yeah, either way try and aim your parking then walk to stadium for again a 9/10:00 arrival as those stadium lots are open by then for tailgating. 

3 minutes ago, Ojolaffub said:

I’ve been to a few Bills home games in Nashville myself.😂

I sure hope you weren’t the guy behind me who would pat my head after good plays for the Bills. He was young and more drunk than myself, so I didn’t complain. In the second half he says “Hey! Your hair is all wet!” I say “I know, you’ve been spilling beer on me!”  😂 

1 hour ago, Ojolaffub said:

We park on Southwestern and arrive between 9-9:30. Never have an issue if it isn’t snowing.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

Bringing the family up for their first ever game in Buffalo and my first on about 40 years for this game. Was able to get Lot 4 parking for $53 but it was back in august. Not sure on where or how good the lot is but at least we got a spot somewhere.

A few more dollars to park, or a few more minutes to walk will not be what you remember from this trip. I promise.  Enjoy! 

I take that back a bit, walking to the stadium is an experience in itself. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

A few more dollars to park, or a few more minutes to walk will not be what you remember from this trip. I promise.  Enjoy! 

I take that back a bit, walking to the stadium is an experience in itself. 

Yeah, wasn’t wanting to be left out and trying find something at all especially with the new stadium taking up many parking. But yes we are planning on roving around to experience the entire atmosphere of the pre game!! So excited and can’t wait plus the weather looks phenomenal!