Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Jets (includes final injury report)

BillsFan619

56 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

What's really weird is that Samuel had the best year of his career under Brady. Brady knows how to use him. The problem is this system isn't good.

He has shown he can be good, but the past 2 weeks really challenge that narrative.  Some of it is on JA as well though.  I dont see him as the top QB in the league currently. 

9 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

hmm, I would not say super edgy...there's pretty good empirical evidence at this point that the bills suck

and have a lot of injuries....

They’re somehow still fourth in points per game, have a winning record, and are perennial division champs. You truly have no idea what empirical evidence means, but I dub thee unforgiven.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1

Rodgers will not hold the ball long.  It’s out in 2 seconds.  

They are going to go Hall left and Hall right and Allen right down our throats.  

On D…

Bernard and Dorian.  They have to be great.  

On O…

Joe Brady.  Can’t get out coached tomorrow.  The interim guy (their DC) had to figure out all his new duties as HC all week.  No Cook or Shakir (I’m skeptical they play), yep I don’t envy you Joe.  That’s not totally your fault.  But the Chiefs lost Rice and Pacheco.  No one is crying for us.   

Edited by Big Blitz