Cook and Shakir return to practice.

The problem with a Toe injury is one cut and it could make it worse, though I'm sure it'll be well wrapped with a nice precautionary shot in it as well.

I know he'll have a huge game, everybody I face in fantasy goes off, this week I face Cook.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I feel like either way we should bring Gore up. This offense has been severely lacking the last 2 games. I think he had some juice. Haven’t like what I have seen from Davis so far and Johnson just a guy. Maybe get a shot in the arm with a diamond in the rough. Never know when a guy will come in and flash

20 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I feel like either way we should bring Gore up. This offense has been severely lacking the last 2 games. I think he had some juice. Haven’t like what I have seen from Davis so far and Johnson just a guy. Maybe get a shot in the arm with a diamond in the rough. Never know when a guy will come in and flash

I don't know. Gore produced in the preseason against 3rd and 4th stringers but showed little athletic ability that makes me think he could be a player.

Johnson on the other hand has been very good when given an opportunity and has shown surprising speed to the edge as well as the ability to catch the ball. Obviously it would be great if Cook plays but against this opponent Shakir is much more important imo. I think the Bills can run the ball on the Jets regardless. 

Edited by buffblue
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

The problem with a Toe injury is one cut and it could make it worse, though I'm sure it'll be well wrapped with a nice precautionary shot in it as well.

I know he'll have a huge game, everybody I face in fantasy goes off, this week I face Cook.

When I faced him was week 3. 3 td game.

I barely lost that week, I'll take a Bills W over a Fantasy W all day

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Nothing is confirmed. Could be smoke screen either way.If anything I think this means he doesn’t play. 

McD would never show his cards like this. 

Schefter's pretty reliable.

• Agree 1