Is it time to trade Milano?

GreggTX

2 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I know this may not be a popular opinion, but I think we should explore the option of trading Matt Milano. He has a history of injuries and we could enter the 2025 draft weekend armed with some serious draft capital. Maybe this is where we get Diggs' successor, our Von Miller heir and continue building at G and DT. This, of couse, depends on Dorian Williams' continued development, but he's playing well. We don't need to decide yet, but the possibility intrigues me. After all, the best ability is availability and why else would we have used a 3rd round pick on Williams? We used a 3rd rounder on Bernard and look at what happened at MLB. I think Milano's contract has us keeping him for another year so he isn't likely to be released outright, but a trade could mitigate the financial impact. We have time to watch Dorian Williams develop too. Also, Beane has shown that he's not afraid to pul the trigger on an explosive trade.

Your thoughts?

not when he’s hurt

2 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I know this may not be a popular opinion, but I think we should explore the option of trading Matt Milano. He has a history of injuries and we could enter the 2025 draft weekend armed with some serious draft capital. Maybe this is where we get Diggs' successor, our Von Miller heir and continue building at G and DT. This, of couse, depends on Dorian Williams' continued development, but he's playing well. We don't need to decide yet, but the possibility intrigues me. After all, the best ability is availability and why else would we have used a 3rd round pick on Williams? We used a 3rd rounder on Bernard and look at what happened at MLB. I think Milano's contract has us keeping him for another year so he isn't likely to be released outright, but a trade could mitigate the financial impact. We have time to watch Dorian Williams develop too. Also, Beane has shown that he's not afraid to pul the trigger on an explosive trade.

Your thoughts?

sure. Trade him and get basically nothing in return. This place sucks now

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

This board has really mastered the art of ‘sell low’ and really seems intent on revisiting the no linebacker hell that lost us the chiefs playoff game last year 😂

Who would be the best sale high candidate for the Bills?  Christian Benford maybe.  Rousseau?  

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:

sure. Trade him and get basically nothing in return. This place sucks now

We're definitely reaching critical mass on the trade craziness between things like this and a new thread everyday to to discuss trading for a different WR that no legit source has said is even available.