Its Not All Bad

This is an awesome thing to read penned by a Zappa while I’m on the deck of some hotel bar a few miles from a breeder where I’m picking up a puppy in the morning. 🤙🏼

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/12/2024 at 3:39 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Ever watch those Instagram videos of the person that attaches a GoPro camera to their cat’s collar and records its daily journeys?  Pretty fascinating stuff.  Makes me wonder where your pup has been, who they’ve met along their travels, etc…

Never heard of a GoPro camera but I heard of someone who with camera on cat collar and he let it loose in woman's locker room.  The comments "cute *****" by stars were applicable in more ways than one. 

On 10/11/2024 at 10:48 PM, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

Our beloved, knuckleheaded, amazing dog took off almost 7 weeks ago and we just got him back!!! I gave up hope and our boy Arnie is MFin home!!!!

WOO HOOO!!

How did you get him back? Someone find him? You find him in a shelter? Or did the goofball just show back up like "what?"?

16 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

How did you get him back?

He was hiding out in the woods near some peoples house and they were feeding the wild woods dog then they were able to lure him into a kennel. now he's all fat.  the people who had him saw a flyer of ours in town and called us up

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

He was hiding out in the woods near some peoples house and they were feeding the wild woods dog then they were able to lure him into a kennel. now he's all fat.  the people who had him saw a flyer of ours in town and called us up

Better fat than splat.

• Agree 2

On 10/11/2024 at 9:48 PM, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

Our beloved, knuckleheaded, amazing dog took off almost 7 weeks ago and we just got him back!!! I gave up hope and our boy Arnie is MFin home!!!!

Thank God!  My dogs are family, I love dogs more than humans most of the time.  I am so glad you got him back.

• Agree 1