DK Metcalf Frustrated On Sideline Video + Financials - Could Bills Afford him ?

1 hour ago, TBBills Fan said:

There were so many on this board pounding the table for DK.  They were all right about that one.  DK should have been the pick 

Yup. Don't even get me started on where we'd be with Josh and DK. Chalk another one up for the masses. It's amazing sometimes how bad the NFL scouts are versus NFL fans, with half the knowledge.  Might as well crowd source your picks rather than pay personnel departments.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GolfandBills said:

People just now associate a frustrated player as automatic trade possibilities?

Nah. Only frustrated players that we like.

My nine year-old used to be a three year-old and this phenomenon is like taking her to Toys 'r Us used to be. "I want that one," every three seconds.

12 minutes ago, harmonkillebrew said:

Yup. Don't even get me started on where we'd be with Josh and DK. Chalk another one up for the masses. It's amazing sometimes how bad the NFL scouts are versus NFL fans, with half the knowledge.  Might as well crowd source your picks rather than pay personnel departments.  

I agree with this.  I've never been a college football fan, and not a fan of the scouting side.  

I read this board every off-season and if I was a GM, I'd be reading boards like this.  The masses have had some misses, but they have had their hits.   Guys making millions vs fans, with the effort people here put in, the fans are not always just "dumb fans "

Edited by TBBills Fan