Tyler Lockett could fix this offense

I wouldn't hate it. If the Seahawks are willing to eat a lot of his current 18 million dollar hit then I think Lockett as a rental would be a solid add. He's 32 while older for a WR is still towards the end of an age where WR's still produce at a high level. He's been banged up but never really injured, he's been active for 16 or more games pretty much every year of his career.

He's also been very productive even in recent season 2022 he had over 1k receiving yards and in 2023 while a bit of a down year he still had just under 900 yards and he's off to a fantastic start this season. If the Seahawks lose a few more games before the trade deadline it is possible they could take offers for Lockett. 

Edited by billsfan89
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

I wouldn't hate it. If the Seahawks are willing to eat a lot of his current 18 million dollar hit then I think Lockett as a rental would be a solid add. He's 32 while older for a WR is still towards the end of an age where WR's still produce at a high level. He's been banged up but never really injured, he's been active for 16 or more games pretty much every year of his career.

He's also been very productive even in recent season 2022 he had over 1k receiving yards and in 2023 while a bit of a down year he still had just under 900 yards and he's off to a fantastic start this season. If the Seahawks lose a few more games before the trade deadline it is possible they could take offers for Lockett. 

Rational and probably reasonable asking price right??? 

It’s odd how many are acting like the idea is suggesting a trade for Jamar chase or JJeff. 

Seattle knows they aren’t wining a superbowl with geno. 

Lockett is older and a one trick pony but the trick the offense lacks. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/11/2024 at 8:58 PM, Cubanmist said:

Metcalf was there for the taking. Bills fudged up and now they’re interested? I dont think so. No one on this staff ever wants to admit a mistake. 

Nearly every team passed on metcalf twice in the draft because he ran a slower three cone drill than Brady 😂. Singling out the bills for this is absurd 

him getting in and out of routes was a huge concern for a lot of teams 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan