Opinion: Top 5 Bills games in Josh Allen era

ryguy101

Top 5 JA Games:

5. 2021 Week 3 - Against the Redskins, we saw the ability of Josh to move outside the pocket and hit throws.  Sanders had two touchdowns, and Josh looked like the best QB in the league

4. 2022 Week 2 - Against the Titans.  Few things here - 1. Allen hit the deep shot to Diggs which was such a nice throw.  His arm was incredible that game, and it was a rout against a team that had two wins against the Bills in the past two years

3. 2020 Week 2 against the Dolphins - The birth of what Allen would be.  415 yards, 4 TDs, deep shots galore, crossers to Diggs, Beasley running like a madman.  It was proof that not only could the Bills play defense, but their offense could win games on their own.  In my opinion, Josh's best regular season game

2. 2021 Divisional - Chiefs game.  Allen was so dialed in that night.  I will take it to my grave that if he won the coin toss, we win that game.  Allen's throw to Davis after being down 23-14 was my favorite throw of his career.  He just sat back, said I'm going to throw this past everyone on the other team, and Davis took it the rest of the way.  Such an incredible performance, such a Buffalo end

1. 2021 Wild Card - New England game.  Just an amazing performance.  I dont believe they had more than 1 or 2 3rd downs that game, let alone a punt.  Josh was a machine that game

16 hours ago, JJGauna said:

Great list, can’t forget Thanksgiving in Dallas!

I remember right at kickoff the camera zoomed in on Jason Garret's face smiling all smug. 

He wasn't smiling for long, ya dig?

• Haha (+1) 1

Most will probably disagree with this one but I absolutely loved the 2022 week 10 games against the Vikings.  This was the one where the Bills made a goalline stand to keep the lead with 1 minute left in the 4th, then Josh fumbled on the goal line giving them a TD but we still almost came back and won after that.  From just a football fandom standpoint it was an awesome game to watch.  Pure exhilaration and a nail biter from start to finish.   Good announcers, circus catches by both teams, back and forth til the very end of the game.  Only drawback was we didn't come out on top.  

18 hours ago, ryguy101 said:

Top 5 Josh Allen Era Bills games:

My top 5 are-

5. 2018 Week 3 @ Vikings - Bills won 27-6 - The game that made Allen famous

4. 2020 Week 8 vs Seahawks - Bills won 44-34 - Allen threw for 415 yards in the game where his grandmother had died

3. 2021 Week 3 vs Commanders - Bills won 43-21- Allen for 358 yards and 4 TD passes; defense forced 4 turnovers

2. 2022 Wild Card vs Patriots - Bills won 47-17 - Allen for 308 yards and 5 TD passes (The Perfect Game) and just beating Belichick in the playoffs

1. 2023 Week 3 @ Commanders - Bills won 37-3 - Defense was on fire - 4 interceptions on Howell, sacked him 9 times and forced a fumble

Honorable Mentions:

1. 2020 Week 11 @ 49ers- Bills won 34-24 - Allen for 375 yards

2. 2021 Divisional Round @ Chiefs - Chiefs won 42-36 - yes I know it was heartbreaking but an overall great game along with BIG GAME GABE

3. 2021 Week 16 @ Patriots - Bills won 33-21- Allen was in full command and Mac Jones just played bad

2020 Bills vs chiefs in arrowhead after getting smacked by them twice in 2020 needs to be on here too.