Week 6, Bills v. NJ Jest, PREDICT THE SCORE!

21 minutes ago, notpolian said:

Jets 24

Bills 10

Nothing gets the attention of a team better than firing the coach.  Bills offensive coaches and Allen have no answers and nobody can separate.  The Jets blitz and crowd the box.  Rodgers gets his head out of his butt for a couple series.  The crowd is fired up on Monday night.  The forecast calls for pain. 

Please let me be wrong.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952xihfykwy40hw00a1a9

• Haha (+1) 1

I am on record as saying the previous games vs Balt and Hou were not must wins.  This game is a must-win.  If the Bills have any visions of doing anything this season, they must beat the Jets

Buffalo 27

NY Jets 17

• Like (+1) 1

This game will be determined by which QB is sharper. Methuselah Rogers is a bit hobbled so am betting on Allen to shake off what's ever bothering him.

95% Bills 35 Jests 19

4.9999%  Jests 28 Bills 27 after Rogers is given an injection of a wonder drug or better yet he has grade A+ pot and does a doobie at half time

0.0001% Jimmy Hoffa's ghost arises from the Meadowlands, inhabits Erin Andrews body and she's able to lead a wildcat strike of cameramen and vendors closing down the stadium.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I don't recall seeing this many predictions in favor of the opposing team. The fact that we're playing a team in disarray kind of says a lot about how we feel about the Bills now and how far they've fallen since week 3.

Two weeks in the NFL is a very long time.

I do think the Jets being on a (temporary) high after getting rid of their coach is also influencing people, but there would still be plenty of us choosing the Jets even if he was still there. The defense is very very good and when you have an offense that's been sputtering like this one for 2 games it's hard to see where they can get points.

I'm almost as much an Allen fan as I am Bills fan at this point and I hate to see him struggle so it'd be amazing to see him put on the cape and will this team to a win, but after the previous two games I just can't picture it happening. Prove me wrong Josh!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/10/2024 at 6:49 PM, HappyDays said:

Bills 13

Jets 10

I would have had the score flipped until Saleh got fired. I don't see this as a "rally around the interim coach" kind of move. I see this as a "WTF is going on with my team and why should I keep trying" kind of move.

Like most people I'm predicting an ugly ugly football game and I kind of just trust the mentality of our team more than theirs right now so I gave us the edge.

I like our defense matched up against their offense. Our strength is outside CBs so I don't see Garrett Wilson having a big day. Breece Hall isn't the kind of RB we have trouble stopping. We don't have to worry about Rodgers moving around and should have no fear blitzing him.

On offense, I don't like our matchup against anyone right now, let alone with Shakir and Cook possibly out, let alone against possibly the best defense in the league. But we're not going to be shut out. I'll trust Allen to make one or two more plays than Rodgers which will be just enough to get the win.

I’m close Happy.  17-13 Bills.  Rodgers looks terrible, but our WR’s look terrible.

• Like (+1) 1

14 Bills

21 Jets

Allen rushes for 2 tds. Brady tries to run most of time to setup play action, rush gets to Allen and he has to escape pocket multiple times. Allen has highest rush yards. Receivers still struggle. After this game a move will be made for WR.

expecting Coleman and Samuel to be part of the package

close game. Aaron Rodger’s pulls the last minute heroics under a poor defensive outing with Garrett Wilson and Tyler Conklin leading the way. Breece hall with 2 tds and Rodger’s with last drive. Can’t script it any better for jets new coaching regime.

fire McDermott and Beane threads to be plentiful

• Thank you (+1) 1