Week 6, Bills v. NJ Jest, PREDICT THE SCORE!

Jets 19 Bills 13

No Shakir.  No Samuel.  No Cook.  Be real they ain’t playing.  

I mean seriously.  How we moving the ball against them?   You don’t just lose your 3 best weapons on O and think it will go smoothly.  

The only chance is a complete shift in game plan completely committed to running the ball.  When the Jets start selling out for it get your play action going take a few shots.  

Boring is the name of the game here.  Hope the D can hold.  

We need to get healthy fast.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Jets 19 Bills 13

No Shakir.  No Samuel.  No Cook.  Be real they ain’t playing.  

I mean seriously.  How we moving the ball against them?   You don’t just lose your 3 best weapons on O and think it will go smoothly.  

The only chance is a complete shift in game plan completely committed to running the ball.  When the Jets start selling out for it get your play action going take a few shots.  

Boring is the name of the game here.  Hope the D can hold.  

We need to get healthy fast.   

Samuel was a full go at practice today and I still haven't given up on him.  Other than that, I'm actually terrified on how bad this offense might look this Monday night which may draw record ratings with the latest Jets/Rodgers drama.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

We are in for a show boys & girls, buckle up for the ride!

Bills - 34

jests - 17

GO BILLS!!!

I'm being optimistic and that was gonna bey pick.

I'll go 31-20 for the bills instead.

Dang it, sooner scooped me.

34 -20 bills over jets

• Like (+1) 2

Running Animals 20

Flying Winged Objetcts 16

Honestly I see this as a controlled ugly game where the Bills just by virtue of having less distractions and issues internally manage to grind the Jets throughout but they hang around because neither team is making major strikes. Josh and the offense get a TD early as Knox decides to show life on 3rd and goal from 4 yards out. Jets respond with a FG and both teams trade additional FGs as each offense stalls around the 30 as they enter the 2nd 10-6. The Bills pick off Rodgers late 2nd and get a FG to go up 13-6 at half time. The Jets go on a methodical drive out of half capped by a Bryce Hall screen TD as the Jets tie the game at 13-13 with 6 mins to go. Buffalo answers as they themselves have a 7 min drive capped by Josh running it in from 7 yards out to put the Bills up 20-13. The Jets move into the Bills redzone but the drive stalls and Rousseau sacks Rodgers. They kick a FG with 5 mins left to make it 20-16, the Bills offense does it best to kill the clock but the Jets get the ball with 25 seconds and put the fanbase through the motions of a Rodgers hail mary which thankfully is batted down.

Allen 18-24 201 yds 1 TD 51 yds rush

Ty Johnson 78 yds 12 att

Coleman 72 yds 4 rec

Rousseau 2 sacks

Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 2

Jets - 9

Bills - 3

I foresee an ugly, ugly game.  With all the injuries, Josh will likely throw his first interception(s) of the season.  We couldn't figure out their defense when we had actual WR's so this one could be unwatchable.  Zuerlein will connect on three 70 yard field goals, since every kicker is able to knock in the long ones with ease against us.  Bills will try to run Ray Davis up the gut from the 1 yard line on three consecutive plays because McClappy doesn't want JA to hurt his left hand on a tush push.  Bass will narrowly make the subsequent 18 yard attempt but will miss from 20, 30, 40 and 50 later in the game.

This has all the ingredients of the Browns/Bills 6-3 barnburner from the Trent Edwards days!!

Edited by henry jones
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Jets 24

Bills 10

Nothing gets the attention of a team better than firing the coach.  Bills offensive coaches and Allen have no answers and nobody can separate.  The Jets blitz and crowd the box.  Rodgers gets his head out of his butt for a couple series.  The crowd is fired up on Monday night.  The forecast calls for pain. 

Please let me be wrong.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1